Abandon.

Harry POV

"Goodnight Princess, daddy loves you"

I kiss Elle's forehead and give her pacifier. She looks up at me with tired eyes and rubs them with her small hands. I caress her blonde hair as she starts to slowly close her eyes before she falls into a deep slumber.

I smirked, slowly backing out of the nursery, closing the door quietly. I sighed, running my fingers through my curls before I make my way to the living room. What a day it has been.
I walk into the living room just to find Flo sitting on the couch, looking at something random on her phone. She looks up at me briefly but turns away.

"I see Elle is in bed now?"

"Yeah I just put her down. I guess I'll be heading out now"

"Alright.."

I grab my coat from the coat rack, putting it on before looking back at Flo. She looks down at her lap as she twirls her fingers around. I couldn't help be sigh, knowing she was probably upset about earlier. Maybe I am being too hard on her, maybe I should just give her a chance and stop being so groggy.

"Flo"

She looks up at me, her eyes meeting mine. I walk over to her and take a seat beside her on the couch. She moves her knees to her chest and hugs them tightly as she listens to what I had to say.

"I know I say things that can be cruel and you don't deserve them. I'm sorry for being hard on you. But you need to be happy, that's all I want. Just like our daughter makes me happy, I want you to feel the same way. Do you get what I'm saying?"

She nods, biting her bottom lip. She might be complicated, but she's still the mother of my child. I have to give her a chance and just respect her general, even if we go through the worst moments.

"I just want you happy Florina. Okay?" I asked her, her eyes looking down at the ground before looking up at me.

"Okay"

"Alright. Well goodnight Flo"

"Goodnight"

I stood up from the couch, now making my way towards the door before exiting her flat.
I hope what I said gets through to her, I really want her to be happy. I really don't want her to stop missing any moments in Elle's life and become the mother she deserves.

Hopefully she understands.

=================

"I swear mate, your cookies are the best. Mmm so gooood"

"You're only saying that so I can fill out your application for university"

"A little ass-kissing won't hurt?"