Struggle.

* IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE READ! *

Harry POV

"Okay now, I just need to type this

"Okay now, I just need to type this...."

"DADADADA! AAHHHHH!"

I groaned, rubbing my temples at the sound of Elle whining and crying in Louis's arms as he tries to feed her with the bottle. I'm trying to type a five page essay for my English class but she is making it impossible for me to complete that. Louis agreed to come over and watch her, but it's not helping at all.
To make things worse, I have two other assignments due and I have a quiz in my history class tomorrow. I haven't even studied once and I'm stressing out.

"She's not taking the bottle Hazza. What do I do?"

"I don't know Lou, I'm trying type this paper for my class, due tomorrow"

"I'll just get her some baby food instead"

Louis stood up, placing Elle in her play pen, which turned out being disastrous as she began to scream even more. This was her worst tantrum yet, and to be honest, she's really testing my patience.

"I'll be right back Ellie, just hold on"

He quickly jogs over to the kitchen, leaving me with my screaming daughter. She bounces up and down, screaming and groaning. I stood up, grabbing her bottle before handing it to her. She takes it but soon throws it on the floor, the top opening as the milk spilled in the carpet floor.

"Elle! That's not okay!"

She continues to groan, her arms up for me to hold her. I groaned, picking her up and held her in my arms. I picked up my opened history textbook, trying to study the chapter I was assigned to read for a quiz tomorrow.

"From 1775 to 1778, the American Revolutionary War was an 18th century war between Great Britain and the thirteen colonies, which had declared independence as the United States of America...."

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" Elle began to fuss, trying to pull away from my arms as I try bouncing up and down to calm her.

"The American Revolutionary War had the sixth largest US combat force participation in any war...."

"DA! DA! AAAAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, trying to push my textbook away while I tried reading.

"Elle please. The final battle of the American Revolutionary War was the Siege of Yorktown-"

Elle pushes my textbook off my hand, causing it to fall and hit my foot. The sharp pain starts to rise as I let out a screech of pain. Elle begins to scream even more, now pulling my hair making my anger even worse.

I groaned, yanking her hand out of my hair, holding her straight up in front of me. I was so stressed and angry, I slightly began to shake her as I yelled at her. I completely blacked out.