Emergency.

Harry POV

"Gosh Elle, you're not feeling so good huh?"

Elle whines in my arms as I rock her back and forth. It seems to be calming her down but she's still very fussy. She let's our a cough or two as snot was coming out of her small nose. I grabbed a tissue, trying my best to wipe it off as she wiggles around to avoid it. She begins to groan and whimper a bit as I smoothen her with my voice.

"Oh Ellie. I'm so sorry princess, I know. It's okay darling"

I snuggle her close to me as she whimpers in my arms. It's about night time now, and Elle has caught a cold. It's her very first time being sick actually but I don't really know what to do. I took her to the doctor this morning, and they just prescribed me with some cough medicine and nasal spray but didn't really do much else.
I've been keeping up with the time on when to give her the medicine but she's obviously not taking to it very well.

I'm just holding her in my arms, seems like the only thing that comforts her for now. We're both taking it easy, but I'm at a lost to be honest. I never took care of a sick baby before, nor did I think I would care for one so young. I placed a cooling gel patch over her head, hopefully cooling down her temperature. I'm just trying my best and keeping her cold from getting any worse.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

I heard a knock at the front door, already knowing who it is. I look up and quickly shout at the guests to come in. The door opens, revealing the blonde Irishman and the Bradford bad boy, walking in with bags of food in their hands.

"Hey Harry, we brought food!"

"Thanks Nialler, just put it on the table"

"So I hear that the baby girl is sick" Zayn said, placing the bags of food on the table.

"Yeah, she has a cold. I'm just sitting here, keeping her company. All she wants right now is for me to hold her" I said, running my fingers through her blonde hair.

"Aww. Poor Elle, I hope you feel better" Niall said, walking over to us as he looks down at Elle.

Elle looks up at him, confused at first, but immediately recognizes him as she gives him a small smile. I chuckled, kissing the top of her head, watching her as she snuggles into my chest and sucks her pacifier.