Alone.

* IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE READ! *

Harry POV

* KNOCK KNOCK *

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry, darling. Your friends are here to see you"

It can't be.

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry, are you in there?"

I just sat there on my bed, watching Elle playing on the ground with my car keys. She just shakes them around, making that jingle sound. I don't know how to feel, Flo just left.

"I don't think he's going to open up boys. Right now, he's going through a hard time"

"We understand Mrs. Cox, just let him know we came"

I heard the footsteps walk down the stairs as I looked at the door. I stand up and walk over to Elle as she looks up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I couldn't help but smirk as I crouch down beside her, chuckling that she was trying to hand my keys over to me.

"Let's say we take a nap, huh sweetheart?"

I lift her from the ground and walk over to my bed, laying down with Elle sitting over my chest. I don't want to talk to anybody, at least not right now. I just want to be alone for a bit and let my mind process after what happened. Flo just abandoned our daughter, and left me to care for her all by myself. What am I going to do? I don't even have a damn job for gods sake.

"We'll make this work, okay princess"

Her small hands hold onto my fingers, looking up at me while she sucks her pacifier. How could she leave someone as precious as our daughter?

"Ehhhh..Dada...."

"Mhm. I'm right here Ellie"

She smiles, her pacifier falling out as she leans down and grabs my face. I chuckled, give her a small kiss on her mouth as she just shrieks of excitement. I carefully cradle her over my chest as she snuggles close me. I love her so much, it's all up to me now.

"I promise to never leave you. No matter how hard it gets, I'll never leave you"

And I'm keeping that promise.

===================

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

I woke up, startled by that shriek since I had my hand over my chest. What just happened? I'm in the same outfit from yesterday. I frowned remembering everything that happened, changing my life for good.

I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands before another familiar shriek came from the other side of my room.
I look up to see Elle standing on her two feet, supporting her balance on her playpen, staring right at me. I slowly move my hand down, in utter shock. She's standing, on her own two feet.