Labor.

Harry POV

It's been two months since Flo broke up with me. It's been hard but I'm trying to get through it. I still see her around at school, I still went to the last two ultrasound appointments, and I do some things for her when I can. But yet, she still doesn't want to be with me.

"Hey mate, lighten up. There's still more fish in the sea"

"That's easy for you to say Lou, you haven't be in love"

"Not yet, I will soon. But in the meantime, I want to enjoy myself and get to know a few girls. You should too"

"I'm not really interested"

"Yeah now you're not, but you will be soon" Niall said, still chowing down his chips.

"Here Harry, I got you some tacos. Extra cheesy, just how you like it" Zayn showed up, handing me a brown paper bag as I smirk and nodded.

"Thanks mate"

"Oh! Can I have one?" Niall asked, his blue eyes sparking towards my bag.

I shrugged, opening the bag and taking a taco out before handing it to him. I take another one out for myself and take a bite, getting lost into its cheesy wonder.

"So how you've been Haz? Still trying to regain your relationship with Flo?" Zayn asked, while texting on his phone.

"Not so much as before. She just doesn't seem interested so I'm giving her space"

"But what about the baby? She's still set on keeping her?"

What? What kind of question is that?

"Yes, why wouldn't she? It's our baby"

"I don't know. There's something off about her, like she's not completely into it"

"Of course she is Zayn, why assume something so bizarre?"

"I'm just saying" he shrugged, he eyes still stuck to the screen of his phone.

Whatever, what would he know? He doesn't know anything.

"HARRY!"

I turned around see Liam running towards me, trying to catch his breathe but quickly looks up at me. He had a panic look on his face and was sweating. What's going on?

"Liam, what's wrong-"

"Harry, it's Flo...she's in labor"

My eyes widen, once I heard the word spinning around in my mind

My eyes widen, once I heard the word spinning around in my mind. I felt my heart stop a bit as I drop my taco over my bag, quickly standing up and bolted towards the cafeteria exit.

"SHE'S AT THE STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM!"

I ran full speed down the hallways, taking any shortcut to get to the student council room as fast as I can. Oh my god, she's in labor. I'm about to be a father in a few hours at most. I slightly trip my way into the student council room and see Flo crouched down on the floor, crying in pain as a female teacher and another female student try comforting her. It was the brown eyed girl.