New Job.

Harry POV

"I'm Selena"

Selena. So that's her name.

"What can I help you with?"

"Oh u-um, I saw the help wanted sign outside. I-I was wondering if um the job was still open?" Why the hell am I stuttering?

"Oh the job opening! Yes we're still looking. Are you interested?"

"Yes I am. I-I need a job"

"Well do you have any experience in baking?"

"I can bake a cake o-or two"

"Okay! Well I'll just need your name and number, I let my boss know once she comes back" she said, pulling out a paper and a pen.

"What's your name?"

"Harry Styles"

"Harry Styles.." she repeated, writing my name on the paper, looking down on the paper, with her tongue slightly out as she was concentrating. I found it kind of cute.

"Okay Harry, as you already know, my name is Selena and I will let you know if you got the job...Or you could just wait here until my boss returns, it won't take long for her to come back from her break"

"I'll only wait a few minutes. I have to go home and pick up my daughter from her grandmother's house"

"Oh are you married already?"

"Married?"

"Yeah, with your girlfriend?"

She's talking about Flo. I look down to my feet, realizing that even she remembers my relationship with Flo. But for some reason, my mood sparked up after realizing her sentence. So that means, she did know who I was all along.

"Uh no, I'm not married. I'm single actually. I'm the only one taking care of my baby"

"Oh, where is Florina?"

"Let's just say, she's not around"

She nods, looking right at me. I noticed her staring right into my eyes, her big brown eyes. She leans over the counter, her head laying over her arms, smiling at me.

"You have pretty eyes Harry"

My eyes widen at the sudden compliment I was taken back a bit, seeing how up front she was. I could myself blush a bit as I just chuckled nervously and gave her a small smirk.

"T-Thanks

"T-Thanks. I get that a lot"

"You're welcome" she smiled, shrugging as if it were nothing. But it oddly didn't feel like nothing to me.

She turns around, humming to herself while pulling out a small white paper bag before putting a pastry inside it. She rolls up the bag and hands it to me.