Bakery.

Harry POV

"You're such a fool, how could you let such a great opportunity slip away? Those people had money Harry, they have billions!"

I just sat there, listening my dad shout at me as I feed Elle some mashed bananas. Well I wasn't actually listening, everything he would say would go in one ear and out the other. I couldn't care less what he was telling me, I knew he was going to be upset for changing my mind the last minute but I know what I did was right, not only for Elle but for me too.

"Are you even listening to me?!"

"Yes dad I am, but I don't care anymore. I'm her father, she needs my care and that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to raise her, even if I have to do everything on my own. I know it's going to be hard, but all that work will pay off once she is finally old enough to realize all the things that I did for her"

"You're so naive. What makes you think you could do this on your own?"

"I've been doing it on my own for six months, I'm sure I could do for 18 years"

I look at Elle, scooped some bananas away from her face with the spoon before feeding her some more. She chews as she hits the high chair, looking up at my father but looking over at Louis who was sitting at the couch next to me. He would make goofy face at her, making her smile and kick her feet excitedly.

"Well fine, if that's how you feel. But don't think I'm going to help you financially, you're not getting any money out of my pocket, you deal with this on your own"

"Gladly, I will because I want to. I'll prove you wrong"

"We'll see about that"

My father heads for the door, leaving before slamming the door shut. I could tell this might strain my our relationship a bit, but I don't really care, he's going to have to get over it.
After the whole scene I caused at the adoption center, I call the adoption agent to notify her that I decided to keep my daughter. Of course she was a bit annoyed but she understood. She even admitted that she had doubts of the adoption being successful, she must've knew how much I love my daughter.
After that, I came straight home and even started setting up her nursery room again with Louis. Liam volunteered to go back to the adoption center with us to pick up Elle's stuff that I left behind. He went to work late because of us but he didn't mind at all, he was just happy that I didn't give Elle up. And honestly, so am I.

"Don't listen to him Haz, he's just upset. He'll come around when he cools off. I know you'll be a great dad"

"Thanks Louis, it'll be stressful doing everything on my own though"

"You won't be though, you have me. Just call me whenever you need me, I'll even ride a donkey just to get to ya!"

I chuckled, shaking my head as I put the empty jar of baby food to the side. This girl sure can eat. I take out a wipe from the diaper bag beside me and snorted as I saw Elle's face covered in bananas.