Five months.

* FIVE MONTHS LATER *

"Finally, it's the last day of school! We're done with exams!"

"Oh thank god, I was getting hungry"

The boys and I chuckled at Niall's response as we make our way outside the school. It's been five months since my last argument with Flo and I have to say things have gotten better. Flo has been stepping up a bit more, she has maintained her grades even if she's not number one in the class anymore. Things have changed, Flo has been looking for her own flat and Elle is going to live with her. But I will pass by everyday to see Elle or Flo will probably drop her off at my house when she can't watch her that day. Unfortunately, she's still with Tom and even if it still kills me to see them together, I just have to accept the fact that she doesn't love me anymore and move on. That's if I'll be able to.

"So lads, where shall we go? Are any of you up for Nandos?" asked Louis.

"Yeah sure, but no drinking"

"What? But that's the whole reason we're going!" Niall argued as I just kept driving.

We finally pull up to the restaurant as I park my car. We all step outside and make our way inside. Once we took our seats, everyone was already talking to each other, sipping on their drinks. Zayn telling Justin about some art convention, Louis and Niall just laughing about god knows what on Niall's phone. I just sat there silent, not knowing what to say because I never had anything to say. I haven't had anything to say in a long time.

"Alright lads, what will it be?"

"LIAM! What took you so long?"

I look up and see Liam, tapping his pen on his notepad as he waits for everyone to chose their orders. I noticed that bruise in Liam's right eye that was finally fading. I feel bad for giving him that black eye when in all honesty, he didn't really deserve it. I was just angry and I needed someone to blame.

"Harry, what will you be having?"

"Oh, uh-"

"Careful, don't get him upset or he'll punch you in the face for no apparent reason too"

"Liam I-"

"Just tell me your order"

"Fine. I'll have the Peri Peri Chicken"

"Thank you" Liam said, snatching our menus before walking away from us.

"Well that was rude, he just snatched the menus like we're his enemies" Niall said crossing his arms as Louis smiles sarcastically at my direction.

"Well we are, thanks to Harold giving him the lovely gesture of connecting his fist to his face"

"I was just upset. He didn't tell me what was going on between Flo and Tom"

"But that didn't give you the right to punch the poor guy. It's not his fault Flo was being unfaithful"

"Yeah I realize that now" I sighed, running my fingers through my curls.

I frowned to myself as I look around the restaurant, remembering the times when Flo and I would come here for lunch all the time. We use to always joke around, I would steal food off her plate and she would mess up my hair for revenge. The laughter and smiles we shared together. What I do wrong? What made her do what she did?

"Harry, stop thinking about Florina. You have to move on from her, she's no good for you" Justin said, taking a sip of his water.

"That's easy for you to say. When Hailey broke up with you two years ago, you walked around like a zombie and moped"