Selfish.

Harry POV

"A guys night? When?"

"Tomorrow night. I'm going to head out with the boys so the baby is all yours"

After so many months of watching and taking care of Elle, I finally spared sometime to hang out with my best mates. I always got to see the boys regularly since they would come over just to see Elle and sometimes kept me occupied, but this will be the first time in months where I will actually spend the night out with them.

"Seriously? Why can't you just care for her?"

"I've been taking care of her weeks. You've been dropping her at my house all day, everyday just hang out with your boyfriend. Now it's my turn to have a break so your taking care of her tomorrow"

She rolls her eyes, crossing her arms as she sits on the couch and shakes her head. I shrugged, preparing Elle's bottle before she wakes up from her nap. Flo hasn't been breastfeeding her lately so I've giving Elle the bottle instead. You would think the Flo would care enough to at least breastfeed her. Smh.

"This is so unfair"

"Life isn't fair, Flo. Get over it"

"You're the father, you need to take of her!"

"And so do you, you're the mother!"

She groans, glaring at me as I shake my head in disbelief. The nerve of this girl.

"I'm not the only parent here to take care of her Flo. Stop depending on me for everything. She needs you to take care of her as well, not just me"

The sounds of Elle's cries could be heard over the baby monitor, letting us know that she's awake from her nap.
I look at Flo as she just smacks her lips and turns away from me with her arms still crossed. I shook my head as I make my way to the nursery with the bottle in my hand.

Why do I even try?

=================

"Woah! A guys' night with Harry!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

"Niall shut up! This isn't a Katy Perry concert!"

Tonight is a guys' night with the lads and I'm actually pretty excited. Flo will be taking care of Elle tonight, which I'm kinda relieved since I've been caring for her almost everyday for weeks. Although I love spending time with my daughter, I could really use this break.
The boys and I have been planning this night out for a while now and I even let Flo know in advance. Hopefully everything goes as plan.

"TURN UP! TUURRNNN UPPPP!!!!!"

"Niall! Shut up!"

"He's just really excited about Harry joining us, cut him some slack Lou" Zayn said, texting away on his phone

"No, he's just ready to drink" Justin smirks, Louis patting his back after proving his point.

"See, even Justin knows. Dumb Zayn"

"Alright lads, stop arguing. Let's go"

"Harry's ready! I call shot gun!" Niall jumps up from my bed as he runs out of my room.

"Are we seriously going to a bar? I don't want him to throw up in my car again" Justin whines, Zayn shakes his head and pulls out a cigarette from his pocket.

"Nah, we'll just go out to eat. We'll make sure to order him a water, add lemon in it and tell him it's vodka"

"But Niall never drank vodka before"