The Truth.

Harry POV

* TWO WEEKS LATER *

I paced back and forth in my room, biting the nail on my thumb to the point of it almost bleeding out.
Today was the day I get to find out the DNA results and to know whether or not if Elle is my daughter. Two weeks ago, as soon as Elle was done feeding, we marched down to the nearest clinic so they can take some DNA samples from me and the baby.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to think, because if this baby doesn't turn out being mine, it would honestly destroy me. I already became so attached to her, I don't want to lose Elle.

"Harry just relax. Stop pacing around, you're giving me a headache" Louis said, catching a bouncy ball up he keeps throwing up in the air repeatedly.

"You shouldn't be so worried. At least you would know the truth"

"That's easy for you to say, you're not the one who going to find out the truth"

"I mean, even if Elle is your daughter, why do you even stick around with Flo? She lied to you and just played with your feelings this whole time"

"I wasn't sticking around for Flo, I was sticking around for Elle. But I still believe we have a chance to be together. I love Flo, even if she cheated on me when we were together. It still hurts me when I think about it. But I'm not about to cry over it, I'm a man and I don't have time to cry"

"Well whatever happens, I'm still here for you mate" Louis said, sitting up and patting my shoulder.

Since my last confrontation with Flo, I haven't spoken to her at all. I stop by her house just to see Elle, and to make sure she's being cared for. But of course, as we all know, she doesn't give the baby much attention so I still care for her. I can't get over the fact that Flo cheated on me, and I just don't understand why. Did I do something wrong? Was she not happy?

All I know is that she just rented out a flat for her and the baby to live in. There's a rumor that's she's still seeing the guy she cheated on me with, I still don't know who it is but I honestly do want to know who the guy is.

"Harry, why don't we just go hang out with the boys? They're going to a party tonight at Tom's place. There will be lots of girls there"

"Tom who?"

"Tom Parker? You know, that jock, quarterback on the football team?"

"Why would I want to go there?"

"Because its an open invite, there will be lots of girls that you can talk to and get over Flo"

"Louis, you know I can't get over Flo. I love her way too much. Besides, you know I don't get along with Tom, he would always try to take Flo away from me"

"I bet she didn't mind" Louis sassed, rolling his eyes.

"LOUIS!"

"Open your eyes, Harold! How can you love someone who lied and cheated on you? She obviously doesn't love you back"

"Shut up Louis! You don't have to fucking remind me alright?"

"Well I'm just saying. You need to just move on already" Louis shrugged, laying down on my bed with his head over his hands. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Whatever"

Suddenly my phone starts ringing, I take it out of my pocket and look at the phone screen. It was some unknown number that I didn't recognize but I answer it anyways.