Give Her Up.

Harry POV

"Oh she's looks like a doll, very adorable"

"And her eyes, so bright like an emerald green"

"She's only a few months old too, it would be as if she were your own"

I sat there, listening to the adoption agent talking to the fifth eligible pair who are interested in adopting Elle. Every conversation makes it harder for me to process what is going on. I look at the couple as they smile, holding each other's hands as they talk about they lifestyle and their careers. I look directly at the pearls around the woman's neck and the gold watch around the man's wrist. You could tell these people are wealthy, they have a lot of money.

"And how old is she exactly?"

"She turns six months this month" I mumbled, the woman gasping of excitement.

"Oh she's so young, I just can't take my eyes away from her. I just can't wait to buy her all the shoes she wants! I feel she might be the perfect addition to our family, don't you think honey?"

"Definitely dear, I already see myself as her father"

I scrunched my eyebrows together, closing my eyes shut. I wanted to shoot up from my chair and snap at the man, telling him that he isn't Elle's father..but I can't.
In a day or two, once I turn her into the child services department, she won't be mine anymore. Louis sat beside me, his arms crossed as he rolls his eyes at every little thing the couple would say. I open my eyes and sink into my chair more, listening to the conversation.

"Well that settles it, I'll let you know if you two have been approved for the child and we'll move on from there"

"Thank you so much!"

They stood up, shook hands with the adoption agent before walking out of the room. I didn't even dare say goodbye because I just didn't see why I should. I let out a huge sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I just shook my head. Remember Harry, this is the right thing for her. This is the right thing!

"Well Mr. Styles, those were all the candidates for the adoption process. Are you interested in anyone of them?"

"If I could answer for him, it would be none" Louis muttered, rolling his eyes once more.

"I-I think the last couple would be better suited"

"Oh great choice, I thought so too" she smiled, organizing some papers while writing some stuff in her notebook.

"Those people are the Jones family. The wife, Mary Jones, is the owner of two successful restaurants in Toronto Canada while her husband, Walter Jones, is a CEO of a huge business corporation. They seem to be very well-educated and wealthy"

"Money isn't everything though!" Louis snaps, making me nudge his side to shut him up.

"I'm just saying Harry, she's needs love not wealth. All that those people are going to do is spoil her with things to buy her love. You heard the wife 'oohhhh I cAn'T wAiT tO bUY heR aLL tHe ShOes sHe WaNts oohhhh' like what the fuck?!"