Cesar

Okay this Scenario revolves around Cesar liking you but you had no idea. You'll see just read and enjoy! 

Okay just to clarify NO ONE IS DEAD IN THIS IMAGINE NO ONE DIES

Okay just to clarify NO ONE IS DEAD IN THIS IMAGINE NO ONE DIES. A lot of people keep commenting that her mom does but she doesn't. Idk where they got that idea from but no one is dead in this imagine!

Just wanted to clarify..

Please enjoy

Your POV

You woke up to an alarm clock binging. You smiled getting up, To day you were a morning person was an understatement. You put on your glasses walking over to your window sill, you adjusted your flower pot watering it. You jumped into the shower doing your morning routine. It was winter in Freeridge so your outfit consisted of a mustard yellow knitted sweater, Blue overalls, boots and An oversized knitted printed sweater. You giggled your hair letting it dry naturally in it's curly state. You put on your rounded glasses grabbed your book back and headed on downstairs, You grabbed a granola bar and a book you've been reading. You are your granola bar and plugged in your earphones blasting music.

You walked outside heading into the direction of school. You passed the santos' house and Oscar had nodded at you. You smiled a friendly smile, You weren't close or anything or affiliated you just all had an understanding. Your mother had really been there for Cesar when Oscar was locked up, Surprisingly you never got close to Cesar. You both just existed in the same household. You'd help him on some homework but that was about it. You crossed the street heading into the school.

"Hey Y/N," Ruby smiled waving at you.

"Hey guys," You said waving back stuffing books in your locker. You grabbed your English book and closed your locker, Cesar was on the other side startling you, Dropping all of your stuff.

"Shit," You mumbled under your breath, YPU leaned down to get your stuff but Cesar beat you to it.

"You don't have to.. I got it," You said and he smiled at you handing you your things.

"Always happy to help," He smirked and you got a sudden funny feeling. You shook your head of any thoughts as the final bell rang signaling it was now time for class.

"I have to go thank you," You said brushing past him, Cesar noticed you dropped something and picked it up. But before he could call after you to return it, You were far gone in the crowd. He looked at the book curiously undoing the not that held the book closed.

He opened the book revealing the sketches inside. They were portraits drawn by you, There portraits of Ruby, Jamal, Oscar and the gang, Sunsets, but the last one caught Cesar's attention because it was of him. It captured yet another part of him. Cesar closed the book tying the Not, he knew exactly how he would return it to you.

***

The day went on with you avoiding Cesar and anyone affiliated with Cesar. You didn't know what that was this morning but you didn't stick around to find out. You needed time to think and get some fresh air. So when the last period was over you wasted no time bolting home, wanting the comfort of being in the condiments of your nice warm safe home. You passed the Santos' house in a rush causing Oscar to rise to his feet obviously worried on why you were running so fast.

"Can't talk right now bye!" You said as quickly as you came. Once you arrived home you locked your doors and shook off your coat. You went over to the fridge seeing a note left by your mother.

"Had to work late tonight. Love you and I left dinner on the stove."
~Love Mom.

You sighed plugging your phone into the tailgater speaker. You getting started on homework, You were rummaging through your book bag looking for you sketch book and you panicked hoping you didn't drop it and that it was sitting safely in your locker. Once you finished up your homework you decided on picking up around the house.

"Why don't you listen to me I begging on bended knees... I do love you," I sang with a broom in one hand and a duster in the other. Once you finished the living room you went into the garage to start on the laundry, You sighed picking up the heavy load and pouring them into the washing machine. You poured soap and laundry detergent and put it on a high spin. There was a knock at your door and you furrowed you eyebrows curious as to who it could be.

You opened the door flustered from all the living around to were doing, A thin layer of sweat formed on your face, You nose and cheeks pink from the body heat rising. Your eyes widened In surprise seeing Cesar standing there. He had on his traditional clothing of winter which consisted of a dark thermal, dark T-shirt some dark jeans and sneakers. He looked amazing in his glory, His muscles were practically popping out of his thermal and you shook your head of any thoughts.

"H-hi," You stuttered regaining your composure.

"Hey.. Can I come in?" He dragged and I snapped out of it letting him inside.

"Can I get you anything? Water? Soda?" You asked but he shook his head dropping his book bag on the couch.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here," You asked folding your armed over your chest curious as to why he was in your house.

"Can't I visit an old friend?" He smirked and you raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't realize we were friends," You stated coldly. All those years and not once did he spare you a look.

"Yes we are friends and as friends do.. I came to return this to you.. You dropped it earlier today," He said standing up handing you, Your sketch book.

"Thank you," You said taking the book from his hands, You finger tips brushing past each other, The little contact sent electric shocks up your arm.

"I'm no artist but I can tell you that those sketching are amazing," He said as you skimmed through the sketches, You landed on his sketch tracing your fingers over his face.

"I like that one especially," He said taking the book from your hands, His hand made their way up your neck, caressing your face. He looked into your eyes and you looked into his chocolate brown eyes. They flicker between your eyes and lips, and on cue he leaned in. You closed your eyes waiting for the contact. His soft lips engulfed your in a kiss, He deepened the kiss wrapping one his arms around your waist pulling your body closer to his. You arms made their way around his neck, you rested on your tippy toes his height towering over yours. You both broke away breathing heavily trying to catch your breaths.

"What was that?" You asked curiously

"I never told you this but ever since the day I moved in I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I couldn't control myself any longer.. I don't know how I lasted under the same roof as you. All those nights where you wore oversized sweaters and shirts with nothing but underwear on. All those times I heard you laughing from your room wondering who was making you laugh like that.. Then realizing it was just some stupid show or video. Getting jealous every time any guy looked at you or even tried to talk to you. I just hope you feel the same way," He stated making you completely shocked.

"I don't know what to say," You stated and he chuckled taking your lips in his.

"Don't say anything just enjoy," He said continuing to kiss you.

________________________

Here it is I hope you enjoy! More to come remember requests are open so don't be shy!!!

~Crystal💕