Cesar

This imagine is for @oh_that_sass

I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading my imagines much love 💕

Your POV

I groaned turning off my alarm, I sighed looking up at my ceiling. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes hopping in the shower. After I was finished I did my normal morning routine, I applied a little bit of makeup and left my hair in its natural state.

"Bye mom I'm off to school!" I yelled from the living room as I grabbed all of my things for school. I plugged in my ears phones as I walked out of my house. I walked singing to the song blasting through my earphones.

"Hola Y/N," Doña Lydia smiled

"Hola Doña Lydia!" I smiled waving at her

I was too into my music I wasn't watching where I was going, I crashed into a group of people tripping. I dropped all of my things landing face up on the concrete.

"Ohhh," I heard people say, I opened my eyes to see Oscar and his gang looking down at me. He smirked at me shaking his head, My cheeks became hot from the utter embarrassment.

"Oh hey Oscar," I stated as Jerry helped me up off the ground. I smiled at Cesar who had picked up my belongings.

"Thanks," I said taking my belongings from his hands.

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you not to have these on.. Especially when you are walking to school," Oscar stated scolding me, and I rolled my eyes.

"I know.. I know." I whined as he shook his head.

"We're serious Y/N things are heating with the prophets right now and you need to be careful. Okay?" Frankie said and I nodded reassuring them I would be more careful.

"Cesar walk Y/N to school," Oscar said and my mouth hung open in protest.

"No!-I mean I am perfectly capable of waking to school by myself," I scoffed shrugging, Cesar smirked looking at me and I glared at him.

"Yeah I can walk her," Cesar smirked looking at me, I forced a smile groaning.

"Be careful you two," Oscar stayed and I nodded saying goodbye to the gang. I sighed heavily as Cesar and I walked in silence.

"So.." Cesar dragged trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Cesar!" We heard from across the street, Ruby Jamal and Monse were across the street waving at him.

"Well this is your cue.. Don't worry about me I'll be fine.. Have fun Bye!" I stayed pushing him towards his friends as I turned on my heel running the other way before he could even protest.

•••

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe cesar just likes you?" My best friend asked and I made a face looking at her.

"Will you shut up?!" I whispered/yelled I didn't want anyone hearing our conversation and everyone knew Andrea couldn't whisper to safe her life.

"Are you crazy? Cesar liking me? That's like-that's like completely and utterly crazy there is no way. No..pst what? No," I repeated to myself more than to Andrea. She smirked at me raising her eyebrows.

"You Do realize you can't avoid him forever right?" She smirked sticking her things in her locker, and I scoffed gradually scanning the hallway for any signs of Cesar.

"Yes I can and I will. I am determined," I stated continuing my supervision and scoffed closing her locker shut.

"I don't get it.. Literally what's the deal he seems like a nice person and a genuine type of guy," Andrea stated frustrated with her hands on her hips.

"Okay Andrea Guys like Cesar are not genetically modified to find me.. I mean he's self centered, conceited, a pretty boy who probably has fu-" I stated but was cut off by a familiar voice and my heart fell out of my ass.

"Fun times hanging out with friends.. Helping people and outright being a good sport," Cesar stated behind me, Andrea smirked looking at me. I on the other hand was completely frozen, I turned around mid sentence with my mouth wide open.

"Yeah let's go with that," I stated forcing a smile.

"Well i would love to stay and chat but I have to g-"

"Andrea if you leave me alone with him I swear to God I'll shove my foot so far up your ass you'll see stars," I gritted through my smile, She laughed patting my back.

"Well let's just hope I am lubricated enough for it," She smirked walking away and I followed her with my eyes, Silently cussing her out in my head.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" Cesar questioned and rolled my eyes sighing.

"I'm not avoiding I'm just not running into you," I stated making a face questioning my sentence, Cesar chuckled pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sounds like avoiding to me sweetheart," He smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Look just because my brother and your brother are Carnales doesn't mean we have to be the best of buddies," I stated raising my eyebrow at him.

"I don't want to be friends." He stated and I scoffed

"Perfect Fine by me," I stated

"I want to be more." He stated making me freeze. My eyebrows furrowed together and my mouth hung completely open.

"Close your mouth sweetheart or you'll catch flies," He stated using his fingertips to bring my chin up, I sucked my teeth swatting his hands away. I narrowed my eyes studying his face and eyes for any emotion to give away his true intentions.

"What is your play Diaz." I whispered still studying his face.

"Whatever it is. I'm going to find out. In the mean time Por el amor de dios leave me alone!" I stated and he smirked looking at me.

"No can do. Until things cool down with the prophets I'm going to stick to you like glue weather you like it or not. Orders from Spooky and Frankie," He smirked and I groaned stomping my foot as I turned on my heel.

"Oh I am so killing my brother and your brother." I stayed and Cesar chuckled hot in my trail.

••••

PART 2 COMING SOON!

HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

I have been super busy with school and work so if you requested an imagine I promise to have it up ASAP!

Thank you so much for

READING

COMMENTING

VOTING

I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

~Crystal🦋