Cesar/Spooky

WARNING ⚠️: IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED OR SEEN SEASON 2 OF ON MY BLOCK DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER THERE WILL BE SPOILERS

I REPEAT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN SEASON 2 DO NOT PROCEED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Your POV

I stood there replacing the old flowers with new ones. I looked back on the last couple of months in freeridge. Everything had gone to shit, There was an outright war. Innocent people were dropping left and right.

"Happy New Years Hermosa," I whispered kissing the picture of the beautiful soul that was caught in the cross fire. I worried about Cesar, Ever since Oscar has him jumped out of the gang he had nowhere to go. My phone rang pulling me from my thoughts.

"Mija Donde estas? You know I don't like you walking at night," My mother sighed over the phone I smiled reassuring her I was safe and on my way home.

•••

I smiled seeing my family gathered around the table, My smile stoned dropped thinking about Cesar. Was he okay? Was he safe? I was pulled out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang, My mother got up to answer the door. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who was at our door.

"I'm sorry Cesar but you have to go." My mother stated closing the door on his face. My eyes widened as I ran to the door opening it, Cesar stood there tears in his eyes. I gasped bruises littered his face and a cast was around his hand. Tears built up inside my eyes fearing for my cousin, I wrapped my arms around him as I let him sob.

"Y/N I can't stay.. My tia doesn't want me here and I can understand," Cesar stayed and I shook my head.

"You aren't going anywhere.. Tu eres mi familia Cesar.. Y la familia no se abandona," I spoke wiping away his tears, I turned looking at my mother. Guilt was evident on her face, My father cane over and smiling at me nodding his head. I smiled bringing Cedar inside.

"Y/N He Ca-" My mother started But I quickly cut her off.

"No mama! Perdona me Poe grítar pero no! What if it was me huh.. Or Jose Luis.. Or Alejandro.. Or Demétrio would you be able to sleep knowing my own family mi Sangre kicked me out.. Turned their backs on me shunned me out?!" I questioned and she sighed.

"Cesar I'm sorry.. Mijo yo te quiero you can stay as long as you need.. Forgive me," She stated bringing in Cesar for a hug. My mother was the closest mother figure he had, So when she embraced him. They both cried, She kissed his head crying.

"I'm so sorry mijo," she whispered he hugged her tighter as he sobbed. My heart broke, He had no one.

"Andale Vamos a comer," she smiled cupping his puffy cheeks. He smiled nodding, I smiled pulling up a chair for him in the kitchen table. I grabbed a plate serving him food. I set the food in front of him and he scarfed it down as if he hadn't eaten in days.

•••

"HE DID WHAT?!" I yelled angrily, To say I was pissed was an understatement I was fuming. How could Oscar do something like that? How could he reject his own brother, Believe me I understand the circumstances but blood is thicker than water. La familia Es familia and without them you have nothing.

"No ahora so! Me va escuchar!" I yelled and Cesar shook his head.

"Y/N don't you'll only make things worse," Cedar stated and I shook my head matching to Oscar's house. no me conoce pero sabrá quién soy.

I saw Oscar sitting In a lawn chair in the middle of the yard with his foot on a cargo crate. He nodded his head at me and I practically ran up to him.

"What's up carnalita," he spoke and I kicked the cargo crate from under his feet.

"Como pudiste?! How could you let Cesar be in the streets like that!? Do you not care?! Huh?! Do you?!" I yelled and his gang stood to their feet along with him.

"Y/N don't do something you'll regret," Trencas stated and I glared at him narrowing my eyes.

"Tu Calate nadie te esta hablando," I gritted through my teeth and he put his arms up in surrender.

"Carnalita chill out," Spooky gritted

"No! No! Don't tell me to chill out! You abandoned your family! This! This is all your fault! You're the adult spooky! This never would have happened if you didn't force him in the gang! You know he wasn't built for this life yet you dragged him in it. Tu no eres santo. Un santo no abandona su familia. Me das Hacsqo," I said wiping my tears away, We had been family for so long we had been so close. This was tearing us apart but I didn't care because if I had to pick a side I'd chose Cesar's.

"Te odio.. Odio a tus Tierra's.. A Tu gente.. Todo asociado con Tigo pero lo que mas odio eres TU! TE ODIO OSCAR! Y hesto nunca te lo voy a perdonar," I stared glaring at him. His face fell at my words.

"Carnalita.. You don't mean that," He whispered and I scoffed.

"I mean it.. I mean it with every fiber in my body.. You made a choice when you and your gang shunned Cesar out," I said

"Y/N please," He apple touched my fore arm and swung my fist making contact with his face, I winced holding my hand.

"You're done.. You don't call you don't come near me or my family again.. I hate you and everything you stand for. Tio Ricky never would have supported this," I whispered turning around. I broke out in sobs as I walked home. I got home storming into my room as I sobbed, My heart was in pain. The worst thing that could ever happen to us was loosing each other. I just lost my closest family member. Oscar growing up was like a second brother to me, He was always my protector when my dad was at work. He's like Cesar and I up from school, Drop is off, Take is to get ice cream every Friday. Even when he started running the gang he still made time for us growing up. Never got us involved, but that all changed with Cesar.

Cesar walked in with guilt in his eyes. He sat next to me on the bed, I heard him sniffling and that meant he was also crying. How could I have been so selfish, He just lost his brother. His only fatherly figure. I embraced him as we both cried.

"We are going to get through this. As a family," I whispered

••••

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

I JUST FINISHED SEASON TWO AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT THE FUCK 😱😱😱😱