Jason

Flipping it up in y'all 😏

Third Person POV

You smiled posing as paparazzi took your pictures. You posed for various pictures with Diego, Sierra, Jessica, Julio, Brett and Jason. Jason wrapped his arm around your waist as you both smiled taking pictures. You walked further down the carpet where interviews were being conducted.

"Here we have the beautiful Y/F/N," A reporter said and you smiled at her waving to the camera.

"Thank you.. You look beautiful as well," You said giggling, Jason was in the interview next to you and he glanced your way every once in a while. You caught him and blushed smiling at him.

"Okay now on the show who do you play?"

"I play Francesca AKA Franny and I play Ruby's new love interest in season 2," You smiled at the reporter.

"Awesome and let me tell you people definitely ship Francesca and Ruby," She stared making you giggle.

"Yes I see that all the time we always get tagged on different posts and it's just so cute and amazing how the fans make these edits," You stated

"Yes I've seen some of them.. Now tell me what it was like for set life?"

"Set life was absolutely amazing everyone was so nice and welcoming I felt like the new kid on the block a little bit because everyone had already met and were so close form the season before but when I came on board for the show they were just so amazingly nice and welcoming," You said looking over at Jason, He was laughing at something at the reporter said and you smiled seeing his beautiful smile.

"I have here that you all lived together?" She asked and you nodded

"Yes we all loved together during the time of filming and it was just a great experience.. I actually have a YouTube channel so I'd post weekly blogs.. Jason and Diego would always just burst in my room interrupting the video numerous times but it was hilarious," You stated remembering the multiple times Jason had come storming into your room to ruin or interrupt a video you were filming. The boy constantly wanting to be in your space and in your videos.

"What would you guys do for fun in set or off set?"

"We did many things.. We'd go to eat we'd do so many fun activities I remember at one point we were so bored but so lazy to go out anywhere we had our on party in the condo we were staying at.. We had like a lip sync battle which was just so hilarious let me tell you," You said laughing making the reporter laugh along with you.