Mario

This imagine is for @_cat_wheeler_

I hope you enjoyed.. I'm sorry it took so long 😭😭😭

Your POV

My teeth chattered as I knocked in the door waiting for someone to open. Jamal opened the door for me gasping.

"Y/N!" He yelled hugging me I laughed hugging him back.

"Jamal it's so nice to see you," I smiled Ruby's mom made her way over letting me in.

"Y/N so great you could join us," She said hugging me.

"Thank you Mrs. Martinez for having me.. I brought flan," I stated and Jamal was quick to take it from my hands.

"Your flan is delicious..I'll be sure to take care of this," Jamal stated walking away with the flan making us both laugh. I was then greeted by everyone else, The twins ran up to me jumping into my arms.

"My goodness you guys have gotten so big," I started carrying them in my arms.

"Mario!" Ruby's mom stated and that's when I turned around seeing Mario. He hugged his parents and Ruby, He froze when he saw me. The last time we saw each other had been our Senior Year.

"Y/N...I-it's nice to see you again," He stated and I smiled nodding at him.

"It's nice to see you to," I smiled, Luisa took my hand leading me into the living room. Mario was talking to his parents about a life changing moment, but I wasn't quiet paying attention.

"You guys know there's this Pregnant white girl on your lawn," Monse stated as she entered the house, My eyes widened and the look in Ames. Martinez face said it all.

"Surprise," Mario smiled and there was this awkward silence in the house. Mrs. Martinez's eye was twitching and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Honey..." Mr. Martinez said and we all leaned in anxious of what she was going to say.

"I'm fine.. I'm okay." She said forcing a smile

"Well i for one am happy for you Mario.. I'm sure you'll be a great dad," I stated breaking the silence.

"Mom can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Mario stated

Mario's POV

"How could you bring her here?!" I questioned and my mother glared at me smacking me behind the head.

"Do not talk to me like that!" She stated and I sighed rubbing the back of my head.

"Y/N has been apart of this family for a long time and Mijo she has no one. Her parents passed away last year," My mother said and my  eyes widened.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have come down I coul-" I started and she quickly cut me off.

"For what? So you could bring her hopes up and crush them again like last time. No. But enough about Y/N let's talk about you and...Amber," My mother said saying her name in distaste.

"Have you ever heard of condoms?! Mario the first thing I tell you and that's the first thing you do?!" She clenched through her teeth and I sighed knowing she wasn't going to like what I was about to stay.