Ruby/Spooky

Your POV

"Mami! I'm home!" I said carrying my suit case through the door. I shut the door seeing letting shuffling inside my house. I took a big whiff missing the smell of home. As much as I wanted to get out of here when I was 18, when I left all I wanted to do was come running right back. Medical science wasn't exactly and easy subject I needed to be able to study in a quiet place without disruption and I couldn't do that here so I moved into the dorms at Berkley.

"Y/N!," Abuelita yelled making her way over to me, She gave me a big hug and I engulfed her in a bear hug missing her dearly. I heard the door open and in cane Jamal, Ruby, Monse and A new girl. Ruby dropped the grocery bags and looked at me in shock, When I left he took it pretty tough and he said some things out of anger but I understood how he felt.

"Hey little hermanito," I said and tears burned at my eyes seeing how much he had grown I haven't been home in almost Two years. He ran over to me embracing me in a hug, I heard him sniffling already knowing he was crying. I smiled letting the tears fall from my eyes as I hugged him tighter fearing if I let him go he's disappear. I heard sniffling from in front of us, Jamal and Monse were wiping their tears. I smiled at them nodding for them to come over. They didn't think twice before rushing over and it turned into a big group hug.

"So glad your back big sis," Ruby said and i smiled ruffling his hair.

"Hi I'm Olivia," A girl said and you smiled at shaking her hand.

"Hello Olivia I'm Y/N Ruby's older sister," I said smiling at and I furrowed my eyebrows noticing Cesar wasn't around and on Cue he walked through the door. My eyes widened seeing he now had a shaved head and wore Unfamiliar wardrobe.

"Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes," I chuckled and he looked up at me smiling.

"Y/N!" He yelled running over to me and hugging me. I hugged him tightly, I missed them all dearly. They were my true loves, every summer up until I left for college I'd be the one baby sitting them and of course I grew very protective and nurturing towards all of them.

"So how long are you here for?" Ruby asked his lighting up.

"A couple weeks three max," I stated and they all frowned wanting me to stay longer.

"Look I promise the whole three weeks we will do whatever you guys want!" I said and the all nodded. When my mom and Dad came home it was a fest full of tears, laughing and hugging. The last time I saw the twins they were babies and to see how much they've grown warmed my heart, it also ached because I couldn't be there to watch it all but I was here now and that's all that mattered.

"Okay now time to plan for this Quinceñera!" I said and began to help my parents around with decorations. The Quince was in a day or so and we had just little time. While Ruby and the gang went off to do God knows what, I stayed behind to help my mom decorate and my Abuelita make the food.

"Mija you need to run to the store and get a dress.. You don't have one!" My mother said handing me the car keys. I nodded taking the keys.

"Need anything while I'm gone?" I asked and she shook her head. I put on my shoes and headed to the car. I sighed seeing it was parked a couple blocks away. The smell of booze and weed hit my nose as I turned a right corner, Great out of all places the car had to be parked right in front of the Santo house.. Nice one Mami!