Oscar Part 2

This is the song!

Analaura's POV

"Ya llege!" I Called walking through the door. I felt arms wrap around me and I felt around for them realizing they were Ruby's.

"Is everything alright? What happened?" I asked frantically.

"Nothing I heard the sirens and the helicopters and I got worried," He stated and I sighed out in relief. I hugged him kissing his head.

"Want me to make you guys some lunch?" I asked carrying the detergent to the kitchen.

"N-no we are fine.. Plus I think we may have left over snacks," Ruby stated

"Okay I'll be in the laundry room catching up on laundry," I stated carrying the detergent into the laundry room. I reached looking for the old radio turning it on, I smiled when the Spanish station came through. I hummed to the songs making my way to the dirty clothes. Thankfully Ruby, separates the clothes into different baskets so I can just throw them into the wash. Living in this house for almost 23 years has its perks, I know this entire house like the back of my hand. I smiled hearing one of my favorite songs come through on the station.

"Nunca sufiencete para mi.. Porque Siempre quiero mas de ti," I sang to the music. I smiled setting the basket down on a chair, I continued to sing as I danced to the music.

•••

Oscar's POV

"I said I can't believe we are stuck in the house with Oscar!!" Jamal yelled making me turn around to look at him. He smiled nervously at me along with the rest of them. I glared at Ruby walking over to him.

"Where is your sister?" I asked him and his face went hard, He straightened up and puffed out his chest a little.

"Why? What do you want with her?" He asked looking into my eyes, I smiled at him nodding my head.

"I just want to talk..Is all I haven't seen her in a while," I stated and now it was his turn to Glare at me.

"Is that some sort of joke?! Is that what she is a joke to you?!" He yelled standing up to me.

"Ruby calm down," Jamal stated holding him back.

"No! My sister is fucking blind! Her whole life thrown down the drain because of some fucking psycho who was obsessed with her.. Because of you! He saw you hug her that night! She was supposed to get out!" Ruby yelled his chest heaving up and down.

"Ruby..." Analaura called tears rolling down her face she was wearing a baby blue patterned dress with small pink flowers on it. It reached just below her knees and it hugged her figure perfectly, Ruby sighed wiping his tears walking over to where she was.

"I'm sorry Hermana," He stared hugging her she smiled tears rolling down her face as she hugged him tightly.

"It's okay.. But who are you screaming at?" She asked

"N-no one.."

"Was Carlos? Did he come back? Did threaten us again because Ruby if he did I-" she panicked and Ruby was quick to calm her down.