Cesar

Okay I had this idea so I had to write it before I forgot it.  My little twist on how it went.

Your POV

"So he said something," You said as you, Jamal and Ruby walked over to Orientation.

"Well I'm sure whatever he said was because of Oscar Cesar is terrified of his brother," You said tying the sweater Ruby gave you.

"He has a right to be scared what he has two strikes now?" Jamal said and Ruby shrugged his shoulders.

"Look Y/N we lost him," Ruby said and you shook your head.

"No we didn't I wasn't there so it doesn't count.. I'll talk to him later," You said and you all made your way to Orientation.

•••

"Y/N please I don't think this is a good idea," Jamal said as we stood across from Cesar's House. He was sitting down on the run down that laid in the lawn. The yard was littered with cargo boxes and the gang were there either working out or Establishing their Alpha male Personalities.

"Why I'm only going to talk to him," You said shrugging your shoulders taking a step forward but Jamal pulled you back.

"Look you have blossomed.." He said and you looked at him not knowing what he was talking about.

"Popped."

"Your cha cha bingos have grown and those are some thirsty men out there.." He began and you rolled your eyes, crossing the street.

"I got your back girl! From here!" You heard and you shook your head heading over to cesar. Everyone gave you stares and you stared back. Unlike everyone in this town you weren't scared of the Santos'. Some would call it bravery others say it could be suicide. The world may never know.

"Can we talk?" You asked looking around at everyone.

"I'm private." You added, Cesar was about to respond but Oscar coughed getting his attention.

"We can go inside but if you want to sit on my face you better but that mouth on pause so I can concentrate." He smirked warning approvals from his new found buddies. You looked around you to who he was talking to.

"I'll let this one slide but the next time you pull some bullshit like this to impress your Puto friends I'll stomp that ass." You whispered to Cesar earning you looks. Oscar gave you a glare and you gave the same glare back daring him to challenge you. He threw his cigarette and you walked away.

"Come on." You said roughly pulling Jamal.

"Cesar is fucking dead to me! I mean who says that?! Sit on my face really?! I swear to God I'm going to stomp that ass!" I said frustrated, Jamal was going on and on rolling around in the dirt spraying water on himself to make it look like he was sweating.

"Jamal I know you know what he said.. What did he say," You asked and he shook his head.

"No can do!"

"I'll tell your dad you quit the team."

"You wouldn't." You opened your mouth ready to call his dad back but he slammed his hand on your mouth.