Cesar part 2

Your POV

I woke up getting ready for the day. I yawned making my way to the bathroom. Keeka was at a party late last night and she wouldn't let me sleep she was going on and on about how great of a lay some guy was. I rolled my eyes thinking about it. I walked out of the bathroom heading into the kitchen to see her there with her friend.

"Yeah He was so cute and such a good lay," She said as I served myself cereal.

"I still can't believe you and Cesar are together," Her friend and I froze mid way pouring the milk. What.

"Well we aren't together but if he asks me I'm definitely going to say yes he's so hot," She said and I threw my bowl in the sink, walking out of the house. Knowing where he would be I made my way to his park hang out him and his friends would go to. I saw him there but he was getting beaten on by Franco and his boys. I quickly ran over pushing Franco off.

"Y/N! Are you crazy!?"

"Franco what are you doing! Get out here! Go!" I said pushing him away.

"What are you doing defending these fools!"

"Go! Le voy a decir a tu papa! Go now!" I yelled and he walked away mad. I looked over at Cesar and Julio.

"Y/N what are you doing here?!" He croaked and I sighed pushing my hair behind my ears.

"I'm looking for you! Did you have sex with Keeka?" I asked and he got up from the ground looking at me.

"That's none of your business,"

"So you're hooking up with both of us now?" I said and he scoffed in my face.

"I was never with you." He stated and tears formed in my eyes and I blinked them away refusing to let them fall.

"Okay so everything you told me and everything we talked about just doesn't matter? " I said waiting but I never heard a response. I nodded my head knowing my answer.

"Let's talk about you.. Where's your mother." He said and I shook my head.

"What are you talking about?"

"See that's the thing you try to fix my life you can't even fix your own.. I'll tell you where your mom is.. She's in prison because she couldn't take care of you." He stated and I slapped hims hard across the face.

"That's a real low one for you.. I don't know why I even thought that for a second you'd drop this bullshit act.. You know I fought you were different.. Shit you had me fooled but know I see your true colors," I stated finally letting the tears fall.

"Yeah well I don't need you Y/N!" He yelled and I shook my head making my way home. I turned around in frustration not even wanting to be home.

•••
3 months later

I haven't seen Cesar since that day. Keeka and I don't talk, I spend most of my days either volunteering or walking around just to avoid being home. Franco tried to get even with Cesar but I convinced him not to do anything stupid. It was summer meaning school was out but I was still taking some extra courses just to get my credentials up.

I looked around the Museum as my professor was going on and about the natural history. I zoned her out already knowing what she was talking about.

"Sorry Ms. I don't mean to interrupt your little speech or whatever," I heard a voice say

"Mr. Diaz I hadn't realized you signed up for the magnet program," She said and that got my attention as cesar walked up to our group.

"no I'm I didn't I'm actually here for her," He said pointing my way earning everyone's attention and I made my way over to him.

"I'm so sorry," I dragged looking at Ms. Juarez

"Alright look I'm an idiot. And you, You are wonderful and I should have never said the things that I said to you." He started but I cut him off.

"Is this really the right time for this," I Said lookin around at the crowd and he sighed.

"That's the thing Y/N I don't care! I don't care what people think!" He said looking at me

"And my whole life I've had to act a certain way to get people to like or think that I'm cool and the thing is Y/N with you I don't have to do any of that. And I like that.. and I didn't sleep with your cousin," He said out loud putting his hands up in surrender and I sighed mentally face palming myself.

"Oh my God," I dragged under my breath

"Okay this is great but we have to move on Y/N don't even worry about just go talk to our friend and then meet back with us," Ms. Juarez said and I nodded taking Cesar by the hand and dragging him outside to a near by garden.

"So everything you said in there.." I dragged and he sighed

"I mean it every word and I didn't mean to embarrass you in there," He stated and I chuckled shaking my head.

"No you didn't... I actually loved what you said.. Takes a real man to express his feeling," I smirked making him chuckle and he smiled at me.

"Okay listen I'm sorry I'm truly sorry," He said and I smiled at him.

"It's okay,"

"Listen can I ask you question.. For reals," he asked and I nodded looking at him suspiciously.

"Kay," I said and he chuckled

"Kay," He said mocking me

"I-I like you and I want you to go on a date with me," He asked taking a step closer to me. My cheeks blushed and I became flustered as he set his hand on my waist. I wanted to speak but no words came out so I did the only thing I could do. I kissed him.

§§

Hope you enjoy! Remember!

REQUEST

COMMENT

VOTE

THANK HOU FOR READING! I just saw we hit 550 reads and I want to Thank you all so much for reading my Imagines! I truly hope you enjoy them and I appreciate you 💕

~Crystal 💕