Ruby (Tiny smutt)

Warning ⚠️ !! If you are sensitive to sexual topics, Joke etc. Do not read!
You have been warned!

 Do not read! You have been warned!

Your POV

"Y/N Come on it will be fun! It's a pool party how bad can it be?" Jamal said and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Um Jamal! Isn't it obvious girls like me don't go to parties like that." I stated and he rolled his eyes taking a seat next to me.

"Come on Y/N you need this plus Ruby will be there," He said wiggling his eyebrows smirking at me. I looked at him smiling feeling the blush form on my cheeks.

"Fine But Only because you begged me," I giggled and he jumped up doing a victory dance, I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Yeah now I just need a bathing suit," I said and he smirked at me leaving the room, After a few minutes he came back with a box and handed it to me. I looked at him suspiciously and he held an evil looking grin on his face.

"Open it and go try it on!" He said pushing me towards the restroom. I took the Nude two piece bathing suit out of the box eyeing it. The top was literally a stop of clothing, one wrong move and I will be showing my cha cha bingos to everyone.

"Nope nope and nope!" I yelled from the bathroom and I could hear him groan from the other side

"Come on!" He yelled and I swing the door open he was in swimming shorts and in a towel. He turned around facing me and his eyes went wide.

"Damn! Ruby is going to freak!" He squealed and i palmed my face sighing.

"Wait. We need to make you look even more sexy." He smirked and I shook my head.

"Okay I'm going to a pool party not Pimp lane!" I yelled and he chuckled evilly working his magic. He teased curls making them look fuller and puffy, He handed me lipstick and I applied a thin layer, I put on my golden hoops and grabbed my sunglasses.