Spooky

Okay I know I have bombarded you with spooky imagines but hear me out. This Imagine will be a very touchy topic. Some may be able to relate and others not. All I ask is you be respectful. Thank you. I'm not going to do this in Your POV just because it is such a sensitive topic. So I will be using a random Name.

Lena's POV

I struggled carrying the bags on my way home from the store

I struggled carrying the bags on my way home from the store. I huffed blowing a piece of my hair out of my face, Now I regretted not bringing a cart on this hot summer day. I wiped the sweat from my forehead sighing. I kept walking stopping every few second to either catch my breath or to set the bags on a car or a tree stump.

"Hola Lena Mira que bella! " I hear

"Gracias Dona Lydia," I smiled at her as the hot sun was beating on my back. Sweat glistened on my forehead and neck. She owned a tiny liquor store on a street corner. Truly on e of the sweetest old ladies I've ever met.

"Mira Ven Mija esta fuerte el sol!" She exclaimed rushing me inside her Air Conditioned store I sighed in content setting the bags on the counter. She smiled handing me a cold water bottle, I thanked her taking it and drinking it as fast I could.

"Aye Mija what are you doing walking in the hot sun?" She asked sounding concern with her thick Spanish accent.

"Trying to get the groceries home. I'm not that far I better get going before it get's hotter. Gracias Dona Lydia," I stated kissing her cheek, She was truly a sweet lady. I turned around getting out of the store but instead of coming into contact with the hot weather I came into contact with a hard chest dropping all of my things.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a clutz," I said bending down to pick up my things

"I'm so sorry I'm such a clutz," I said bending down to pick up my things. The person had also bent down to help me pick up my things.

"No I should watch where I'm going," I heard a deep voice say, We both reached for the same canned beans and I saw his hands they were lard and rough, Definitely workers hands. My eyes got curious to see who these hands belonged to. My eyes trailed up his arm seeing the tattoo on his left shoulder. They traveled further up spotting the cross tattoo on the side of neck, I couldn't dismiss the tiny tear tattoo. My eyes were met with big dark lashes and warm dark eyes. I soon realized who I had bumped into and my body temperature had risen. I had bumped into Oscar Diaz, I never assessed him by his street name. Did he scare the living shit out of me yes, but there was something about him. Something sweet and inviting, Truth be told I had a little crush on him but I highly doubt he's take interest in someone like me. he smirked down at me because he caught me staring. I smiled warmly at him a blush rising on my cheeks.