Ruby

Warning this contains smut SO IF ARW UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL SITUATIONS DO NOT READ! I REPEAT DO NOT READ!

Your POV

I sighed locking the last window to my house. My parents were out of town for the weekend and being alone in your house gave it a scary vibe. I turned off the kitchen light heading upstairs to my room deciding it was time for a nice bath. I lit some candles and poured rose petals into the bath waiting for it to get nice and bubbly. I took my hair out of its clip scratching it from a long day, Yes ya teens have a long day especially if it's summer. I use my summer wisely as much as I wanted to relax and have a great summer, I was going to spend this summer working.

I sighed laying in the bath tub, I let my sore muscles relax under the warm water

I sighed laying in the bath tub, I let my sore muscles relax under the warm water. Music softly played in the background as my only light source were the candles that lit the room. I sat there playing with the petals in pure utter heaven. My eyes burst open when I started to hear noises downstairs. The swish of the water echoed through the room as I turned my body to the door to get a better listen. Your stressed Y/N it's just your mind playing tricks on you. I thought to myself, but again the noises kept happening. I quickly got out of the bath tub the, wrapping my fluffy white robe around my body.

I tippy toed over to the door grabbing the nearest thing next to me, I sighed seeing I had grabbed the bar of soup, I put it back grabbing the bat my dad kept in the bottom cabinet. I opened the door slowly as the cream of the door echoed down the hallway. I swallowed hard holding the bat tightly in my hands, I walked down the stairs carefully not to make any noises. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I took a look around seeing no one was in the living room. I heard footsteps come up behind me and I took no hesitation in swinging the bat behind me making contact with the drywall.

"It's me! It's me!" I heard as Ruby grabbed the bat form my hands, I gasped setting my hands over my chest.

"Jesus! Ruby what are you trying to do! Give me a heart attack!" I Said looking at him, He gave me sheepish smile.