Ruby

This imagine was requested by: eddiesgazebos

I hope you enjoy thank you!

Your POV

"Hey did you get the Homework for Ms. Garcia's class?" I asked looking through my bag  for my homework. Ruby nodded taking a worksheet out of his bag.

"I'll just send you a picture of mine and you can copy the worksheet," He said and I nodded smiling at him.

"So Y/N listen the dance is coming up and I was just wondering if.. Maybe.." He stuttered ribbing the back of his neck nervously. I stood there giggling, Even though we're together he still gets nervous asking me these things.

"Wait is my boyfriend trying to ask me to a dance?" I questioned sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Yes He is,"

"Hmm I don't know I have to think about it," I said and he looked at me with sullen eyes. I giggled hugging him.

"Are you kidding of Course I'll go to the dance with you!" I Said kissing his lips, He smiled against my lips. We walked the remainder of the way to my house and i furrowed my eyebrows seeing my parents car in the driveway with the doors opened. I walked up the driveway with Ruby right behind me, The house door was also open. We cautiously entered making sure we were the only ones in the house.

"Mami! Papa!" I yelled and there was no response, I looked at Ruby confused, that's when I decided to go to my neighbors house. I knocked and on the first knock she answered.

"Hola Doña Mari! My parents aren't home? Can I use your phone to call them?" I asked and she gave me sympathetic eyes.

"Mija.. I'm so sorry... Immigration came by earlier today.. Mija you're parents got deported," She said and her words echoed in my ears stabbing me in the heart. My chest caved in and it felt like I couldn't breath. I screamed but no sound came out, I dropped to my knees feeling my entire world come crashing down on me as I sobbed.

"Shh Shh it's okay Y/N it's okay," Ruby whispered embracing me in his arms as I sobbed. I clutched onto his shirt for dear life fearing if I'd let him go.. He to would disappear from my life.

•••

6 months later

"Can you pass the tres leches?" I asked Monse, Jamal and Cesar all came over for thanksgiving after everyone had finally spent time with their families. I sighed frowning down at the cake. This would be the first year I'd spend without my parents, and my first 15th birthday without them.

"I cant believe this will be the first year I'll be spending my birthday without my parents," I Said picking at the cake, my hand quickly came over my mouth in realization.

"Wait your 15th birthday is next month! Oh my God!" Ruby said getting up from his seat I gave him pleading eyes but that didn't stop him from goin room to room screaming for his parents and abuelita.

"Mami! Papi! Next month is Y/N's 15th birthday! We have to plan her Quinceñera!" He yelled and everyone quickly around me began to get excited, my mood slowly began to deteriorate. A Quinceñera is time of celebration with family and friends, my only family was in Mexico. I loved Ruby and his family but it wasn't the same. I got up from my seat forcing a smile as I entered Ruby's room. I sat in his bed putting my face in my hands as I sobbed.

"Y/N?" Monse knocked on the door, she came inside sitting next to me. She wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed, soon Cesar, Jamal and Ruby also poured in.

"I'm sorry Y/N If I touched a nerve I just want you to have the best birthday ever," Ruby said also wrapping his arms around me. I smiled wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I love you guys," I said wrapping my arms around them as we sat there entangled in a group hug. Little did I know the next 30 days would be s living hell! Ruby was too busy bossing is around and getting rather savage, Cesar was off doing God knows what which concerned me because we were still trying to figure out how we were going to get him out of the gang. Jamal was going on and on about roller world and he went on an all out rampage looking for the damn money. I sat there sighing making the center pieces for my 15th birthday. Is it normal for an average teen to feel this amount of stress? Yes. Yes it is.

It's a life we live everyday.

•••

HERE IT IS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! PART 2 COMING SOON SO GET YOUR POPCORN AND TISSUE BOXES READY!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

REQUEST

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

READ

I LOVE YOU ALL

~Crystal💕