Cesar Part 2

Your POV

It's been a months since the Accident with Cesar, Jamal and Ruby. You hadn't said two words to any of them, Nothing ticked you off then heading into high school with a reputation.

You couldn't do anything about, What was Said was said. You couldn't take it back and neither could Cesar. It actually crushed you that he would even speak about something so sacred to you.

It was Halloween and here you were trying to figure out your outfit for the night. Since the past years, The gang had decided it was tradition to stay in. But seeing you no longer associated yourself with them you thought it'd be a great idea to go out.

"Y/N will you hurry up we are going to be late to the party!" You cousins yelled from down stairs. You looked in the mirror smiling.

You walked down the stairs of your house meeting your cousins

You walked down the stairs of your house meeting your cousins. They all smirked and cheered of your costume.

"Dang girl! You really bought this Aaliyah look together!"

"It's Friday and I'm ready to sing.. Pick up my girls and hit the party scene," You sang dancing to the tune of your voice. You all laughed piling into your cousins car. You looked across the street to see the Jamal walking towards the direction of Ruby's house. He had decided to put his fake injuries to use, You chuckled missing his crazy antics.

"Okay so where we are going is pretty high up so please Y/N keep the ridge to a minimum," Alicia said making you glare at her

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" You said looking at her for a response, Your other cousins quickly to look away trying to avoid the situation

"Okay girl you have a mouth and well we aren't trying to get kicked out this party okay?" She said making you look at her in disbelief.

"Yeah and what?! I have a Mouth and the attitude to fucking match!" You yelled making your cousins Burt's out in laughter, Also making you burst out in laughter. Being the youngest you were also the craziest, not caring what anyone thought.