Spooky

Happy Fourth Of July! Everyone! Hope you guys are all gaveling a great day! Be safe out there!

Your POV

I sighed unpacking my things, Summer vacations was the best. But not it was time to come back home. I heard a knock on my door opening it, it was my best friend Lena, she smiled hugging me.

"Oh my God you look so beautiful! The sun really did you good out there," She smirked and I smiled twirling to give her a full look. My skin was tanned to a caramel color, My hair was sun kissed from how much it had and my eyes popped due to the contrast of my skin.

"Hey my family is having a barbecue today.. You should come.. My cousin Julio is going to be there maybe I can introduce you," She said wiggling her eyebrows, I furrowed my eyebrows giving her a look.

"Yeah we can get ready at my house," She said and you nodded unpacking the last of your things.

"Bye mom I'm heading to Lena'a house for the barbacue!" I yelled closing the door behind me.

"Y/N you're 22 you don't need to ask for permission," Lena said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know but it's still nice to inform them where I'll be so they won't freak out," I said and she dragged all the way to her house. Which was luckily a couple blocks away.

"You know my hermano Asked for you while you were on vacation," She said and I rolled my eyes sighing.

"Y/N you can't keep running from him forever you will eventually have to confront him about what happened," Lena said opening the door to her house, She lead me upstairs to her room. It's a long story but I WAS Oscar's lady, I didn't care if he was in the life. I just wanted to be treated with respect and one night we got into a huge heated argument and he stormed off.. When I finally cooled off and went to look for him he was well pre-occupied with someone else. It hurt me but there was nothing I could do about it, So I left I had a lot of time to think while I was on vacation and here I am two months later back in the house that I promised myself I'd stay away from.

"I can and I will keep running from it," I stated smirking she rolled her eyes sighing.

"You know he hasn't touched anyone since you left," She said and I fiddled with the lipstick in my hands.

"Look I shitted on my brother for what he did and when he went to go look for you.. You had left and it broke him.. I mean it's Spooky we are talking about. He cried and took to the bottle but I was able to straighten him out. Just please think about considering on talking to him," She said gripping my shoulders.

"It really hurt me Mana," I said tears threatening to spill, She took my hands in hers wiping my tears away.

"I know Look let's I'm not goin to pressure you okay.. How about we just push this aside for now and enjoy your first day back," She said smiling and I nodded smiling. She pulled a dress and heels from her closet handing them to me. I stripped from my clothes putting them on.