Cursed meeting

We all know the story of the raven haired Uchiha who left the leaf village and his friends so that he may get revenge on his older brother for slaughtering his clan.

And the pink haired, emerald eyed girl who was desperately head over heels for him. This is their story.

Sakuras p.o.v

Training with Naruto was exciting like always.

"Hey Sakura. I've gotta go, Kakashi sensei needs me!" Her yellow haired teammate said as he disappeared into the trees.

Sighing, she figured that visiting her friend Ino was out of the question also.

"Well what now?" she asked herself out loud. To her surprise she was answered with an explosion near the gates of the village. "Oh no an attack!" she said starting off toward the explosion.

Once she reached where the noise came from again she was surprised. A crater was now etched into the ground. Standing in it were two people. One very tall, muscular and tan, with spiky orange hair and evil green eyes. The other not as tall or muscular and pale. His hair was pitch black and his eyes were blood red. The smaller of the two had, had his shirt ripped off and was using his speed and a sword to fend off the bigger man. At first glance she just thought it was two random rogue ninja then it was clear.

The smaller one was her old teammate and crush, Sasuke Uchiha.

He was throwing punches left and right, using jutsu that looked like a whirlwind. Then she realized why the bigger man looked so tan, he was using a curse mark. She had seen one before on Sasuke. "Take this you stinking rat!!" the bigger man yelled as he broke off a part of the now shuddered wall and threw it at Sasuke, who dodged with ease and countered with a fireball jutsu.

Come on Sakura, move she told herself; but her body wouldn't respond.

The man smiled and charged, Sasuke started to weave hand signs as lightening filled his palm.

Charging forward she had to stop them both before they tore the village apart. But she was too late. They clashed.

The shock wave shook her, as the smoke cleared only Sasuke was standing. She took a step forward, that's when he collapsed.

Rushing to his side she thought; the hokage probably heard that, I have to get you some where safe. Picking him up, she rushed to her apartment, little did she know the fight was far from over.

So tell me how it was..