Sakura's heart

Sakura p.o.v

Argh. Man did my head hurt, did I hit it or something? My eyes fluttered open and I saw something which made me blush. Sasuke(shirtless), who was leaning over top of me, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Uh. Sasuke what are you doing?" I asked more curious then scared.

He sat back and just stared at me with his emotionless onyx eyes.  "Are you ok?" I ask. He smiled and leaned forward and kissed me. A long passionate filled kiss. I felt myself return it. His hands started to slowly trail down my bare chest. Wait bare chest!? Looking down my cheeks flared bright red as I noticed I wasn't wearing any clothes. His tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned as he cupped my left breast.

"Time to wake up Sakura." He whispered sexually into my ear. I shivered and kissed his neck begging for him to go on. His hand trailed from my breast down between my thighs. I felt the heat of his fingers and I gasped. "SAKURA WAKE UP!" Came Naruto's voice.

I gasped and sat up bashing my head into Naruto's. "Ow!" I yelled rubbing my head.

"Damn Sakura, whatcha jump up for?" He asked. "You probably scared her." Sasuke said from beside my bed. He was sitting in a chair reading a magazine. "It was a dream" my inner says in my mind.

"You feeling ok?" Sasuke asked. I smile and nodded. What could I tell him? Oh yeah I'm ok because I just had a dream of your fingers inside me? No.

"You could look better." Naruto said. I growled and punched him in the stomach. But sadly I could agree. My left arm and stomach were wrapped in medical tape and I was really hungry.

"She looks fine Naruto. At least she did more work then you." Sasuke said. My cheeks flared.

I stretched, "How long have I been out?" I asked hoping it wasn't more then a few days. "Just two days, but the hokage has already ordered us to go on another mission once you woke up." Sasuke said.

"What mission? Wait....the hokage knows your back and hasn't thrown you in jail?"

"All she said was that she would look into our option's. Now remember that guy I was fighting before?" He asked with a serious look.

"Yeah." I answered.
"She wants us to go after him, he stole a scroll. A powerful one. And it's up to us to stop him."

"Just us three?" I asked. Naruto laughed, "Of course not, Shikamaru, Hinata, And Kiba will be there." Oh joy. I thought to myself. This is going to be a long mission.

To be cont..