Battle between brothers

Sasuke p.o.v

"Oh no you don't!" Came her voice.
Sakura gripped Kisame's sword and forced it back.

"Sakura?" I asked confused. She turned and smiled at me. "I followed you. Sorry. Just had to make sure that...."

"Enough talk, I believe you came here for me Sasuke." Itachi said. Kisame backed off. "Sasuke, I'll stay here. No matter what happens." I nodded to her and turned back to my brother.

His cold eyes met mine and we charged. Uchiha vs Uchiha. Brother vs Brother.

We clashed, kunai in hand. I went to punch him and he did the same. I ducked and kicked upwards hitting him squarely in the jaw. He disappeared, and appeared behind me pointing the kunai at my back.

I withdrew my sword and the kunai skidded against the blade, I turned and shoved the kunai into his chest but again he disappeared.

"You have gotten stronger Sasuke." He was standing back across the clearing.
"Genjuitsu." I muttered.

He smiled, "I will not play around with you this time." He closed his left eye. I felt a rise in his chakra then he opened his eye and black flames appeared on my shirt, I cursed and ripped my shirt off and threw a few shuriken at him. He dodged slowly and I noticed bloody tears were falling from his eye.

I shot fireballs at him but he dodged. I shot a few more up into the air. He landed beside me and swung, I blocked his punch and and went to kick him. He blocked and threw me into a tree. I grunted and swung my sword cutting his cheek. He went to punch me and I grabbed it and head butted him and shot another fireball at him. He jumped sideways barely dodging, closing his other eye. Again I felt the rise in his chakra, I ran forward and raised my sword.

"Chidori light spear!" I yelled. Black fire spread across my arm as my sword sank into his shoulder. I flipped over his head and landed on my feet. The flames were gone. I looked back at him but was met with a kick to the face. I went rolling head over heels into a tree. I grunted as I hit. I looked up and he was standing over me.

"You have grown stronger, and I have used up a lot of chakra. My eyes are growing weaker. I need yours Sasuke." He said as with a quick movement he ripped out my right eye and put it into a small container.

I screamed in agony and forced him back away from me. He just glared at me, I could faintly hear Sakura's voice from some where to my left, but I couldn't take my eye off of him. My brother had just taken my eye and I couldn't stop him. Above thunder rumbled and lightning flashed. Itachi took a small step forwards and I jumped back, every inch of my being was telling me to run. To get out alive. But as I blinked and he started forward, running was no longer an option.

To be cont.