Team 4 pt.1/2

Naruto p.o.v

I had no ideal what was happening. The ground began to shake and next thing I know I'm being thrown threw a small tree. I could hear Hinata and Sakura yell but for some reason I couldn't get to my body to move. I laid in amongst the splinters and leaf's wishing I had a great big bowl of ramen.

Sasuke p.o.v

I rolled out of the way as the man came up from under the ground. Sakura was tossed and Hinata skidded backwards. I couldn't see Naruto. The guy looked at me and laughed, the scroll he stole was tied to his back. He laughed and swung at me. I smiled and felt my eyes change into the sharigan. I had no time to worry about the others, I had to take him out now.

I took out my sword and charged toward him. He made a few hand signs and close lined me with speed even I couldn't have guessed he had. He must had hidden it the last time we fought. It began to rain heavily and I knew what was happening, I saw through his jutsu.

He made it rain and it slowed me down. He was moving at regular speed while I was being slowed down. I skidded backwards and winced. He laughed, and walked toward me.

"You like my new jutsu? I learned it from this nice little scroll." He says.
He took out a kunai and came charging at me but the stupid guy forgot I had teammates. Sakura and Hinata appeared and attacked. Sakura went to punch him but he blocked it but Hinata hit three of his chakra points but with a yell he pushed them both backwards.

My eyes widened, his chakra flow had just increased. He pointed a hand at me. "No more playing around." He growled. I threw my sword but he blocked it and made hand signs. His palm filled with light. He pointed at me and fired. I could feel the heat from the attack.

Sakura p.o.v

I tried to get back up but it was to late. The guy hit Sasuke with some kind of attack. I watched as Sasuke raised his arms in defense but it hit him head on. I jumped to my feet and ran at the big guy. He looked over at me and fired again. I couldn't dodge, looking over at Hinata but she was out of it. I looked back and steadied myself to take the hit.

I eye lids squeezed together, ready feel the hit but it never came. Opening my eyes I saw Sasuke standing in front of me.

His shirt was torn but electricity ran all over his body. He was scratched up and bleeding but looked good. Naruto appeared behind the guy. "Now, as a team." He said. "Let's beat this guy."

To be cont.