Months

Sakura p.o.v

A few month's have passed now since Sasuke had came back. We have been spending a lot of time together. Kakashi sensei is happy he is back and Naruto won't shut up about it.

Sasuke now lives in the Uchiha mansion and he trains with Naruto everyday. I train with Sasuke to but he usually beats me. We were having a lot of fun as our old team again and Sasuke and I grew closer, even shared a few kisses here and there. Until today.

Sasuke and I had just finished our training when Naruto showed up. He looked over at Sasuke with a worried look then said, "Grandma Tsunade wants to see you both." Then just like that he was gone. No stupid comments or antics.

I sighed and wiped some of the sweat off my brow. Sasuke nodded to me and together we walked to the hokage's office.

Sasuke p.o.v

Sakura knocked on the hokage's door and we were greeted with, "Yeah come in!" We walked in and saw the hokage. There was paper everywhere on her desk. "I need to talk to you both now." She growled.

"Yes ma'am, that's why we are here." Sakura said bowing her head slightly.
The hokage glared at me. Then she flipped threw some paper on her desk and said, "Sasuke, got some bad news."

"Hn." I replied. She pulled out three pieces of paper, "Your brother Itachi and that weird weird organization he works for will come for Naruto and the nine tailed fox." She said, her tone oozed seriousness.

"So, it's that time?" I asked as rage fired up inside of me.  "What time?" Sakura asked looking over at me.

"Time for my revenge on Itachi." I growled. Tsunade nodded grimly at me. That was hours ago, now I'm on my way to get my revenge on my older brother. I was almost to the gate when I heard running footsteps behind me, then her voice.

"Sasuke wait! Please!" Sakura yelled as I stopped to let her catch up. She's so annoying I thought to myself.

Sakura p.o.v

I fought back the urge to cry as I caught up to him. He just stared at me. "Let me come with you." I said, breathing heavily.
"No " He replied coldly.
"But I....."
"No Sakura. I will not allow you to get hurt. This is my revenge." He said.

To be cont..