Wounded

Sasuke p.o.v

It was beneath him to fight such a weak person, but once the man insulated him the fight was on.

The last thing he remembered was delivering a Chidori to the chest of the man.

The air around him was cold when he opened his eyes.

Pink had never and will never be his favorite color, so waking up in a room full of it was enough to wake him up quickly. He sat up and looked around. The room was small with a few pictures here and there and a dresser. Sliding out of bed he noticed his stomach was wrapped in white medical bandages.

He stood up and winced at the pain, where am I? he asked himself. Just then the door opened and a familiar face greeted him. She smiled at him as she stepped into the room.

"How's your ribs feeling?" she asked giving him a light poke in his side.

He moved her hand away, "I'm fine."

"You look tired, did you rest ok?"

"Yeah, now where am I?" he asked.

"The leaf village of course, but your not going any where until you heal." She said her tone was serious, he could tell in his current condition he couldn't fight her.

Her emerald eyes looked into his dark onyx eyes searching for something to say. In a swift movement he jumped up and tried to run past her only to be jumped. Their eyes met again, they both were closer now then she looked away, "Would you like anything?" she asked.

He just shook his head, "Just let me outta here Sakura." Saying her name again after all this time sparked something.

She shook her head, got up then shrugged, "No can do" she said. "You've been wounded and you have to stay here to rest, I'll keep the Ambu away while you rest." and with that she was gone. He sighed and laid still, left to his thoughts again.

Sorry I know its boring and long but it will get better.