Revenge

(Wanted to thank everyone for the reads. I have worked hard to make this an entertaining story.)

Sasuke p.o.v

Again I left her standing there, tears building up in her eyes. My cherry blossom would have to wait now it was time to get my revenge. I was far from the village now, if only I could find out where he was. Itachi my older brother, the one who slaughtered my family. My rage grew just thinking about him. I walked through the trees into a clearing.

Birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Normally I hated the sunshine but the wind made it a cool day. I breathed in.

"Hello Sasuke." Came his voice. Standing on the other side of the clearing. His cold red eyes met mine and just like that all the pain and agony flooded back to me. My eyes flashed the blood red everyone feared.

"Itachi." I growled. He smiled and a crow flew down onto his shoulder. It's eyes were the same as his.

"What are you doing this far from Orochimaru little brother?" He asked.

"I killed Orochimaru, now I'm here to kill you." I said. His eyes widened as I said that which made me smirk. He took a step forward, my hand creeped to my sword that was strapped to my back.

"No Kisame, leave him to me." He said, my eyes widened and I turned and saw a man holding a long wrapped up sword. His skin was blue and he wore the same black and red clouded cloak as Itachi.

"But Itachi...." He complained.

"I withdrew my sword, "Hmm.....You have a fish friend?" I asked.

Kisame glared at me and lowered his sword. "On second thought, go ahead Kisame. But don't kill him, that is my job." Itachi said, I turned toward him and was about to reply when I was knocked backwards. I did a backflip and shot a fireball at the fish man. His sword absorbed it and he laughed.

"So you absorbed chakra?" I asked then I charged ready to slice him in half. He laughed and swung at me, I blocked it with my sword and went to kick him.

He smiled and knocked me aside. I rolled back to my feet and he was right on top of me, bringing down his sword. I could have created a Chidori but I couldn't risk missing. "Sorry Itachi! But you can have the left over!" He yelled. My eyes widened then the sword came down.

To be cont.