Team 4 pt.1

Sasuke p.o.v

Getting ready for our mission I found myself staring at my pink haired teammate. She looked up and our eyes met, she blushed and looked away. I had no clue when or if I was going to return to her after this mission was over. So I walked over to her and turned her to face me. She looked surprised and worried. Her beautiful emerald green eyes stared back at me. I bent down slowly and pressed my lips to hers. Her body tensed and she didn't move at first but then her hands wrapped around my neck and she pulled me closer into her embrace.

Multiple thoughts flew threw my mind. Like how her hair smelled of strawberries to how her perfect curved body molded perfectly with mine. I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled at me and asked, "What was that for?"

"It was just in case if I don't see you after this mission." I said backing away from her. Her smile faded, "You will see me after this mission Sasuke-kun. We just got you back, we can't lose you again. I cant lose you again." She said touching my arm.

"Sakura I...." I was interrupted when Naruto and Hinata walked in. "Hey you guys ready yet?" Naruto asked annoyed. Hinata just blushed and looked away. Her eyes were their normal white and her raven dark hair had grown much longer. Sakura gave me a sad smile but nodded.

"Where's Kiba and Shikamaru?" I asked, putting my backpack on. "They were sent out on mission's. So we just have Hinata." Naruto said with a smile. Hinata blushed, Naruto the poor idiot couldn't tell she liked him.

"Let's get going. He shouldn't be to hard to track down." I said leading the way out of my apartment. After walking for two hours I finally sat down and wiped my brow. Naruto groaned and flopped down onto the ground causing dust to stir. The girls collapsed under a shade tree. We were all tired. Finding the guy shouldn't have taken this long, so I looked over at Hinata.

"Hey Hinata, do a 180° scan of the surrounding area." I said.

She nodded and activated her byakugan. "There's nothing. Wait. I see him, he's about a mile west of here." She said.

"Good job Hinata!" Naruto yelled. Sakura smacked him in the back of the head. Hinata blushed. I frowned, they had no ideal who they were about to face.

                 Sakura p.o.v

I watched Sasuke carefully but with Naruto being so loud it was hard.

"So how do we go about doing this?" I asked. Sasuke scowled at us and said, "I'll fight him again. I'm the only one who can stand a chance against him."

"I will help to." I said not caring what he would say. "Sakura no I..." He never got the chance to finish because the ground under us erupted.
The fight had started.

To be cont.