Team 7 Tri attack

Sasuke pov

I smiled as a pink aura surrounded Sakura. She had grown since last time I had seen her. I rushed forward and caught my blonde haired teammate as he sailed threw the air. I sat him down and he groaned, "God, why did you butt in?"

"Because you idiot, we will attack as a team. As team 7 once again." He smiled. Sakura nodded. The man laughed, "I heard that team 7 was a phony. Bring it on fools!" He yelled raising his claw.

Sakura launched herself forward, fist full of chakra. I knew she had it but I created a small Chidori blade cutting threw his arm so he couldn't hit Sakura. Naruto launched forward and cheered as Sakura hit the man full on sending him flying into a tree and Naruto took advantage of the situation and hit the guy with a Rasengan making him crash threw the tree.

I gave a small smile at the sight of our teamwork. "You children, cannot hope to defeat me!" the man yelled standing again. He was bleeding and was cut in multiple places. He now had two claw arms and his orange hair turned a deep shade of blue.

"Gah what's it going to take to put you down!!!" Naruto yelled and for once I had to agree.

"Sasuke charge a Chidori, Naruto a Rasengan. I'll use a super punch. Let's all hit him at once!" She yelled. The mans claws grew larger and he ran at us.

I made the hand signs for Chidori. Naruto created a Rasengan. Sakura's hand filled with bright pink chakra.

"NOW!" She yelled. We all started forward while Naruto yelled, "TEAM SEVEN TRI ATTACK!"

Our attack's mixed as we were at each others sides. The combo hit him at full speed. And he began to yell.

"Raagh!!!" Naruto yelled.

The man was blown backwards threw trees. No one could have survived that. Naruto grabbed the scroll. "We win." Sakura stated. 
"Hn." I said.

To be continue.