Home

Sakura p.o.v

I sat outside on the small walk way of my apartment loving the nice breeze. I had read Sasuke's note over and over but that was five days ago. I haven't heard anything from Naruto either, he had gone on a mission two days ago.

"Hey billboard brow. Watcha doing?" Came the annoying platinum blondes voice.

I looked over to see Ino walking toward me. "Hey pig." I replied. "Just sitting."

"Waiting on Sasuke huh?" She asked.
I frowned and nodded. "Think he will actually come back?" She asked.
"I'm hoping he will." I said sadly.

"No need to worry, he's Sasuke Uchiha he will be here." She said smiling at me. I was about to reply when she turned her head and her eyes widened. "S...Sakura." She said pointing straight ahead. I turned my head and I gasped. Up the road walked my black haired love. My Uchiha.

He walked straight up to me. I couldn't move at first so I just sat there and stared at him. His long black hair with it's usual black spikes in the back had gone shaggy. His face was emotionless and his dark eyes stared back. Then out of no where my body reacted. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him closer.

"I missed you Sasuke-Kun." I said into his shirt. To my surprise he actually hugged me back. "I know." He said.

To be cont.

Sorry for a short chapter. More on the way vote it up.