Sexy Chidori

Naruto p.o.v

"Now Naruto!" Sasuke yelled.
I made the hand signs and my shadow clones poofed to life.
"All right let's go!!" We all yelled in unison.

We rushed at him attacking him from all around. Making the hand signs. I smiled as the smoke cleared. Over a dozen naked girl versions of me stood giggling. The fire lord stopped in his tracks. I smiled, "Haha gotcha." I said nodding to Sasuke.

Sasuke p.o.v

Naruto did his part now it's my turn to attack. I gave an determined smile as lightning chirped to life in my palm. The fire lord's face was priceless. He was blushing so bad that I thought just his head was going to be lit on fire.

"Sasuke!" Sakura screamed from behind me. Turning I saw another fire lord coming right toward her. 'But how?' I asked myself.

Looking back toward Naruto, I saw the other fire lord was just a shadow clone. Naruto's eyes widened as he grasped the truth of what was happening.

I felt my eyes change into the familiar blood red. I could see the fire lord's massive chakra. He came right for Sakura, but he was in for a rude surprise. As he closed in on her, she started to laugh. In a poof of smoke Naruto was standing in her place.

"Nice try! But you failed!" He yelled, turning himself into his signature naked girl. The fire lord still came at him and swung knocking Naruto away. I took the chance to zoom forward at the fire lord. The sound of chirping birds filled the air as I thrust my hand forward into his chest.

The air around us erupted. Sakura came running toward me but was blown backwards.

I thought it was over until the fire lord began to weave hand signs. Before I could stop him, he grabbed my arm with both of his hands and held me in place. A fire clone sprouted from his body. He smiled and said, "Your going with me shinobi!."

The fire clone took out a kunai knife and charged at me. I couldn't get free, I was doomed. I closed my eyes and waited to be impaled, but it never happened. Opening my eyes, I saw why.

Sakura had stepped in the way and took the kunai in the side to stop him from hitting me. Naruto appeared and with a yell he punched the clone making it disappear. The fire lord fell to one knee and coughed up blood. I yanked my arm out of his chest and watched as he turned to ash.

I turned in time to catch my pink haired teammate. "I'm sorry Sasuke."
She muttered.

"Don't be. Thank you Sakura, now rest while we take care of you." I said as we took her back home.

To be cont...