The Truth

Sakura p.o.v

Pain throbbed in the back of my head. I sat up and looked around, I had been blown away from the clearing and Sasuke. I got to my feet and ran back to the clearing and my eyes widened. Sasuke and Itachi were both out and a man with short black hair and an orange mask stood over them. I stayed out of sight and watched. The masked man gave a laugh and lightly kicked Itachi's body.

"Dead, wow nice job Sasuke you finally got your revenge. And you surpassed him." He said.

He then picked up Sasuke and Itachi's limp body and disappeared. I rushed toward them but was to late. I sank to my knees and sobbed again my world was gone. I wrapped my arms around my chest and cried, I could feel my heart breaking in two. What could I do?

Sasuke p.o.v

I sat up and clutched my ribs. They were wrapped and sore. I looked around but I noticed I was in a small room. "Your awake? How nice." Came a deep voice.

"Who's there? Who are you?" I asked wanting to stand but couldn't due to injuries.

"My name is Madara Uchiha. And we have to talk." He said stepping forward out of the dark. I felt my eyes change and black flames spread across his arm. He yelled and jumped back into the darkness trying to put out the flames. I covered my eyes. As I closed my eyes I saw a flash of pink hair and emerald eyes and my eyes flashed open. It had just occurred that I had lost her again. I rubbed my forehead as Madara spoke again telling me about Itachi's past.

"I'll need your help in this war Sasuke. I will even give you Itachi's eyes." Madara said as he kneeled beside me.

"Why should I help you. Now that I know what they have done I want to destroy the leaf. Not start a war." I growled, my voice filled with hatred.

He laughed, "You will help Sasuke. If I have to threaten you." He whispered in my ear. "With what?" I challenged.

"Your little cherry blossom." He said, a chill went down my spine. I glared at him. I knew what I had to do and it was destroy the leaf.

To be cont.