Plan B

Sasuke p.o.v

Getting to the training field was a struggle for me but my Uchiha pride would never let me admit it.

"What's the plan Sasuke!?" Naruto yelled when finally we arrived.

I looked around for something usable but I found a lot of nothing. "I don't know, use your little brain Naruto" I growled.

"We can try sexy jutsu," He said.
"You idiot, we are trying to beat him not embarrass ourselves!!" I yelled.

Then I got to thinking about it. "You know what Naruto, that's not a bad ideal. We could use that as a distraction, then I'll hit him with Chidori" I said.

"But what if he doesn't fall for it?" My blonde haired teammate asked.

Off in the distance I could hear Sakura fighting with him leading him right for us. But Naruto was right, what would we do if he did some how dodge or blocked my Chidori?

"We go to plan b if we have to." I said rubbing the curse mark on my neck.
Naruto frowned then said, "I read you loud and clear. We have to protect the village anyway necessary."

I nodded, glad he understood. Maybe the curse mark and nine tailed chakra were our only hopes.

Then Sakura came crashing into the clearing with flames burning on her side. She lost her footing then fell. In a flash I was at her side, scooping her up I flashed back by Naruto's side.

The fire lord erupted threw the trees.
"Now Naruto!" I yelled.

Sorry its so short. Longer chap ahead. Hope everyone likes this. :-)