the truth

hiccup heard the shout of the people saying that he gets to kill the dragon. he was not in anyway happy. how could hiccup the dragon trainer kill a dragon. what would toothless think of it? he thought about it as he walked towards his house. Astrid, Fishlegs, Snoutlout, Ruff & Tuff all saw him walking and went over to congratulate him (right now they are all in the setting of httyd 1 just to let you know). they all said stuff like great job, congrats, cant wait to watch you, just things like that.but every time they said something in a congratulation way hiccup didn't seem thank full or happy. Astrid noticed that and went over to him. "hey, whats wrong"? she asked him. "nothing. i'm fine" he just said back shrugging it off. "hiccup i know i don't really know you well but i can tell when someone is upset and you are one of them". Astrid stated. "well why do you even care Astrid?" he said in confusion. "well because i have feelings for you hiccup". she blurted out. By this point the gang was gone."what do you man you have feelings for me?" he asked acting dumb. "what i mean is i like you." she said confidently. "really"? "yes". "well i kinda have feelings for you to." he said. They just kinda stared at each other looking dumb. "well i'm going to go. i gotta be up early." he said breaking the silence. "ya me to" she replied. "so. ill see ya tomorrow then?" he said. "ya see you tomorrow." she said and then they both went in opposite directions and left.

the next day hiccup woke up early and headed down to the cove where toothless would be waiting for him. he arrived at the cove with a fresh bucket of fish for toothless. he ate it up quickly like someone was going to take it. hiccup just plopped himself down beside toothless thinking about how he could deal with killing the dragon. what would toothless think of him is what Kept running threw his head. the battle day was only two days away. hiccup had to think of something fast.

later on in the village at noon was when the gang would meet up with Gobber in the arena for training but as usual hiccup didn't show. Astrid wasn't as good in the ring today as she usually is. she couldn't stop thinking about hiccup and why he wasn't in the ring. was it because of her? did she do something to up set him? that's all she could think about.

(The next day)

hiccup woke up early and went to go find Astrid. he couldn't keep toothless  secret from her. he wet over to her house and knocked on her door. her dad came to the door.

"hi Mr. Hofferson. Is Astrid here?" he asked. "yes just a second." hes said going to  get her. when she arrived at the door he grabbed her wrist and started leading her to the cover with out saying a word. "hiccup were are you taking me?" she asked annoyed. "i just need you to trust me." he said. as he got closer to the cove he started to explain what was about to happen. 

" ok so you are about to see something really crazy. its one of my biggest secrets and i have to tell you because it is about tomorrow. can you PROMISE me that you wont tell ANYONE?" he stated. "umm i guess." she said. "Ok. so when  i show you this you can not pull out any weapons at all and do not make any loud or sudden movements." hiccup explained. Astrid just nodded her had to show she understood. all of these thing that hiccup told her not to do was making her kinda nervous about what he was going to show her.

As they entered the cove hiccup was getting kinda nervous about how Astrid was going to react. as they entered further into the cove toothless appeared. Astrid gasped and froze. hiccup calmly said "Astrid, toothless, toothless, Astrid". " hiccup is this were you have been all this time when we were in the arena training?" she asked in shock. "yup" was his response.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this chapter was kinda short. i just have run out of ideas fro this chapter title and all my ideas are better for the next chapter.