hey

HICCUP POV

I  woke up early in the morning to see what everyone was up to. I almost left my room when i remembered that i'm no longer alone on this island to i now need to wear my mask at all times. I left my house with Toothless and started to head over to the gangs camp. I quietly crept over to them and crouched down behind a bush. I couldn't quite hear them since they were talking so quiet. After they ate breakfast they started to gurney further into the forest part of the island. They should be in that forest for a while so i probably have some time to go work on Toothless's new tail wing in the forge. 

I've been working on a tail that will make him fly faster and that will have more control. A big part on making it faster is making it thinner so then there is less material to rag threw the sky but then at the same time it still has to be strong. Since everyone was in the forest i decided to take off my mask and shirt to cool off for just a bit. I have decided to build this forge in the worst place possible. Not only does it have fire inside of it witch heats it up but it's in the middle of the island and get no shade. 

ASTRID POV

This morning at the camp i could have sworn i saw a night fury in the bush watching us. I find that's crazy though since Hiccups night fury is the last one alive. "hey guys you just keep going i just gotta go take a break for a second." i said to them. They just kept going in the same direction well i wondered of in the opposite direction to go find that night fury. I kept walking until i got out of the forest.there was a small building in the middle of the field with a few other larger buildings. the smaller one that was closest to me i decided to go check out first. As i got closer i heard some talking. "Toothless can u pass me that hammer?" is what i heard to be exact.  i felt my heart rise in joy and my eyes start to water. I walked in and what i saw was what i saw when i left. Hiccup and Toothless. "Hiccup?" i said to him as he turned around quickly to face me. "hi Astrid" is what he said to me. "how are you. I've missed you so much." i said to him. "I'm fine. how are you and snotlout?" he asked in a annoyed tone. "Hiccup you dint understand. i don't want to be with him. your father is making us get married. Snotlout in the heir now because you left." i explained feeling all guilty. "Well you both seem happy together" he replied. "Hiccup i would much rather be with you then him. If you come back to berk then maybe we can be together. I miss you so much." i explained shredding a tear. "How would you explain this to Snotlout." he questioned walking closer to me. "I don't know but ill figure out a way. Hiccup? do you still love me?" i asked him. "yes of course i do. how could i not. I've been thinking about you since the day i left and hoping that you would feel the same way." he answered with passion. "i do, very much. and being with Snotlout makes me feel horrible knowing i still have all these felling inside for you. i explained to him. He then came closer to me and engulfed me in this huge, heart warming, passionate hug. "I missed you so much". "I missed you to." "Well i have to hey going now. I don't want the gang to start to get worried." I explained. "well why don't I fly you over to them on Toothless. You will never be able to find them again in that forest on foot." he explained to me. "Ok." i said. "I just got to grab my shirt and we'll go" he said.

We got onto Toothless and we flew off. I've never been on a dragon before and i have to admit, this is pretty cool. "Astrid there is something i need you to understand. You can't ell anyone who i am. If they find out i'm here then just act like you have no idea who i am. I'm just not ready for them to know who i am yet." he explained to me. "Ok i'll make sure of it" i said back to him. not to long after we came upon the gang and Hiccup landed a bit behind them so they wouldn't notice us. just as i was about to hope off Toothless he gave me a kiss goodbye. i blushed a bit before running back to the group.

"Hey Astrid what happened to you? What took you so long?" Gobber asked. "oh i just got a bit lost on the way back to the group" i lied to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked this chapter. this is only the beginning of the hiccstrid and there is much more to come and much more adventure for them.