building on new grounds

HICCUPS POV

Its was a days gurney to our new home. last night i made a campfire that toothless and i slept by. I started to get to work early in the morning. Toothless and I spotted a huge mountain and that's were i wanted to build my house. its perfect because to live on the higher grounds you can see the whole island and what is coming to attack you from the ocean.

Toothless and I reached the mountain I got on his back so we could fly up there. We found a spot were there was a flat ledge and that's were i was going to start to build. there was a problem thought, we can do meany things together but we cant dig threw rock. Toothless and i started to think of how we could start digging into the side of this mountain and the only way we could do this was by getting some help from some groncles. I got back on Toothless's back and we started to fly over the forest to the right of the mountain looking for some groncles to train and help us. we looked over the whole forest and didn't find anything. then Toothless remembered that groncles eat rocks. He started to fly over to a bed of rocks on the left side of the mountain and there were a whole bunch of groncles. We landed and i got off Toothless and I headed over to the groncles. the first one was purple. groncles are easy going so they shouldn't be to hard to train. I went over to the groncle and stuck out my hand. I looked down and the scaly dragon pushed its head into my palm. I looked up and smiled at it. I did this with 6 more groncles and then we all headed over to the mountain to start digging.

(time skip)

Its been a week of digging in this mountain and we have finished. Now that I've got my house done Toothless and i can get started on the rest of the island. i was now going to get started on the forge. I decided that I was going to build the forge in front of the mountain to the right. The forge wasn't going to be huge but it wasn't going to be small. (i'm only going to give small descriptions about building the buildings because it would take forever and would probably be boring to read.) The forge only took half the day for Toothless and I to build. Nest was the dragons stables. We decided to build that in front of the mountain to the left. In fact i think we are actually going to build all of the buildings in front of the mountain. The dragon stables is going to be big enough to hold 8 dragons. When you walk into it there will be 2 rows of 4 stables on each side. The stables took us the rest of the day and half of the next day to build. Then the last thing we had to build was the arena. We had to go and get the groncles again to help us with that. It took a whole day of digging just for the hole of the arena. Then the next day the groncles helped Toothless and i with the walls. I would feed them the rocks and then they would go and throw them up around the arena base to make to walls and floor. This probably took a good 3 days to finish with all the help of the groncles.

(BERK)

ASTRIDS POV

I can't believe its been 2 weeks since Hiccup has left. He said he loved me. If you love someone you usually don't leave. I know that he can't really trust that the village wont hurt toothless but why not give the a chance. If Hiccup really loved me as much as i thought he did he wouldn't have left. Everyone in the village has been celebrating his disappearance like its the best thing that's ever happened in the village. The only people that are sad about it is me, Gobber and Fishlegs. Stoick is happy that now he doesn't have anyone to embarrass him anymore and Snoutlout I happy that now he is the heir to the throne. I've just been in my room lately crying about him and as you know Hofferson's never cry. I just hope that one day Hiccup and i will find each other again and maybe i can find out why he left and if he will ever come back to berk again with Toothless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was probably one of the worst ones I've ever written in m life but this this one i a set up for the next chapter. hope you guys don't stop reading.