The Waterfall

Hiccup and Astrid got on Toothless and headed over to the water fall like he said her would do after training. the water fall was surrounded by trees and very private so it was a good place to bath. They landed and hiccup helped Astrid off Toothless. when she landed on the ground she stiffened up in pain and hiccup noticed that.

"Astrid what happened? I know your hurt somewhere." he mentioned to her.

"I'm fine Hiccup I'll heal." she said back to him

They started to get changed. They took everything off except for there undergarments. Now Astrid couldn't kind her gash. Hiccup saw it and wanted to go over to her and confer her but since she didn't want to make a big deal about it he just ignored it. They both started to head into the water. Hiccup was able to go in all the way but Astrid stopped when the water got to her cut. She paused and looked at hiccup. Hiccup started to get closer to her until he was right in front of her. He took her hands in his and stared to walk back slowly with Astrid following him. As she got further into the water some of the blood was washing off into the water leaving a blood trail. It hurt a lot for Astrid to go in the water but it started to get better. Once she was good Hiccup let go of her hands and went under the water getting his hair all wet. He came out of the water and shook he head making his hair all shaggy looking. Astrid started to take out her braid so she could wash it under water. Hiccup stared at her as she let her hair fall. She went under water and when she came up her hair was longer since it was wet. Hiccup thought she was so beautiful and couldn't resist touching those lips. He moved towards her ad put one hand on her cheek and one hand on her arm and sank his lips into hers. they sank further into the kiss and hiccup slid his hand down towards her waist. Astrid quickly pulled away from hiccup in pain.

"Astrid i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." he apologised to her.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." she said.

"Why don't we start heading back to my house?" he suggested.

"Sure. That sounds good." she replied.

They got out of the water and got dressed before heading back home. When they arrived at the house hiccup told Astrid to go to the kitchen and sit down so he could put some stuff on her cut. Hiccup grabbed the bandages and started to unravel it. Astrid took a deep breath and Hiccup started to wrap the bandage around her waist. As he was wrapping it he noticed a darker spot just were the rim of her shirt was rolled up to. He placed his hand on her shirt and rolled it up more just under her breast and a bruise started to appear. He went over to the fridge and and grabbed some ice. That must be from the mace she landed on. He handed her the ice to hold on the bruise well he finished taping the bandage.

"Astrid will you e able to train again in the morning? Tomorrow is the day that you get to train your own dragon."he said to her.

"Ya i should be fine." she replied.

It was getting closer to sun set so Hiccup and Astrid decided to call it a day and eat dinner and go to bed early. Astrid had to sleep with her shirt rolled up since she had to put some ice on her bruise.

Nothing happened over the night so they just woke up as usual. Astrid's bruise was a bit darker now but she seemed to be okay. Today Astrid decided to leave the ice at home so she could go the day without her shirt rolled up.

They headed down to the gangs camp to get them up since we woke up early. They wanted to start training right away to get as much done as possible . Hiccup ans Astrid went around banging on everyone's tent. The gang woke up looking all angry at the couple.

"Time for training" Hiccup announced.
By the time the gang got there, they were fully awake.
Today Hiccup wanted to get everyone to train there own dragon. He took everyone into the forest and let them scatter around to find an assigned breed of dragon that Hiccup thought would be best for them.
Well everyone was off searching for a dragon Hiccup flew around calmly laying down on hiccups back wit to hear the screams of Snoutlout, Fishlegs and the twins.
Not to long after he heard the screams and decided to sit upright on Toothless and watch to make sure non of them got eaten.
Hiccup saw Astrid and exuded to got down towards her to keep her company well she tries to find a deadly nadder.
"How are you doing?" Hiccup asked her.
"Not to good. They are really hard to find." Astrid explained to Hiccup.
"Ya deadly nadders arnt that common on my island." Hiccup said to her.
When Astrid heard him say that she dropped her shoulders and turned her smile into a straight mouth and said "Seriously"? She was annoyed.
"Why do t you get on Toothless and we can fly around to try to find a nadder?" Hiccup suggested.
"That sounds like a great idea." She said happily.
(Time skip. I'm lazy)
It's been a few hours and everyone has now gotten there dragons. (I'm sure you know what their names are.) Everyone was hanging out with there dragons and was playing with them. It made Hiccup happy to see berkians getting along with dragons.