truth or dare

Later that nigth everyone was kind of tired after bonding with their dragons. They headed back to the gangs camp site and Gobber started to cook his famous chicken. everyone gathered around the campfire and waited for the chicken to cook. It didn't take too long. They all ate up fast and Gobber went to bed. They all sat by the fire until someone broke the silence. 

"Hey guys! I've got a great idea. Let's play TRUTH OR DARE!" Tuffnut said getting all exited.

"Why not. We're all still awake and have nothing else to do." Hiccup said.

"Ill go first!" Tuffnut said.

"Fishlegs truth or dare?"

"Truth" he said

"What was you first impression of me?"

"Weird for sure." Fishlegs answered. 

"Ok snoutlout. Truth or dare?" Fishlegs asked.

"Truth"

"Who was your first kiss?"

"I havent had one" he answered. 

"Hiccup truth or dare?" Snoutlout asked.

"truth."

"who was your first girlfriend?"

"Astrid is my first." He answered.

"Ruffnut. Truth Or dare." Hiccup asked.

"Dare"

"Trade shirts with Ruff" Hiccup said.

"Astrid truth or dare?" Ruffnt asked.

"I dare you to take off your bra."

Astrid gave Ruff a look of hate and then started to take off her bra. She un-did the clip at the back and then pulled it out her sleeve. Hiccup was right beside her and his face started to get red. Snotlout started to whistle and Fishlegs sat their with no expression. 

"ok. Just because of that now i dare all the guys to take off their shirts." Astrid said.

Hiccup looked at Astrid with certain look bagging her to not make him do that because of all his scars. Thankfully Astrid understood what that look meant and she added on to the dare "except for Hiccup".  They boys took off their shirts and what everyone saw was nothing to impressive if you know what I mean.

"I'm starting to get tired. Why don't we call it a night?" Hiccup suggested.

Everyone agreed and soon enough they were all back in their tents getting ready for bed. Hiccup and Astrid made their way back to Hiccup's house for bed. 

"Hiccup i'm sorry about earlier. I should have remembered your scars." Astrid apologised.

"No don't be sorry. I shouldn't be ashamed of my scars.If anything I should embrace them, be proud of them for what I had to do to get them. If we every go swimming all together i would never be able to go if don't let them see my scars." Hiccup explained to her.

"Hiccup if you don't mind me asking I was wondering if I could ask you how you got all your scars?" Astrid asked him.

"Well I got some from fighting the red death but you guys probably know it as the dragon queen. That's why berk doesn't have as meany dragon raids anymore. When I fought it that's also how i lost my leg. Then I got some of my other scars from Viggo Grimborn. Hes a dragon hunter and one of my greatest enemies."Hiccup explained.

"Wow. That's a lot." Astrid said.

The 2 teens entered hiccups house and went to bed since they had and early day tomorrow.

Everyone woke up early in the morning since it was they day everyone went back to berk. Including Hiccup. Everyone was extremely exited to go back and see their family except for Hiccup and Astrid. Astrid has no family members left since they died not to long after Hiccup left berk and she was worried about what the chief of berk was going to think about the cancelled wedding that they would have finished getting ready by now. Astrid and Snotlout were supposed to get married on 2 days. Hiccup on the other hand was worried about seeing his father again and what he would think about him and Astrid. but most of all, Hiccup was worried about Toothless. What if his dad tries to kill Toothless. What if he throws Hiccup in the dungeon so that he has no chance of trying to save his beloved dragon from being killed. Hiccup was overwhelmed about going back but he was doing this for his love.

____________________________________________________

i know i haven't posted in a while and this is a crappy come back chapter but i have a lot planned in my next chapter that i didn't want to put into this one. stay tuned for the next one. xD