More Pain

HICCUPS POV

We went inside the house and we got some breakfast. Well we where eating breakfast I thought a good thing to start off the day with would be to go for a walk to see how shes feeling. We got up and where about to leave when I stopped and looked at what Astrid was wearing."Umm. We should probably figure something else for you to wear" I told her seeing as she was pretty much wearing a dress. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. As I walked back over to Astrid with the knife she started to look worried. Then i remebered it probabaly because of the tourture she went threw and a knife is one of the things they used. "Astrid it's fine. Im just going to use it to cut the shirt shorter so then it fits better."  "Okay."  I took the knife in one hand and the rim on the bottom of the shirt in my other hand and started to cut it. Astrid stood their still like a statue as i cut the shirt shorter. "Done" i told her and her shoulder dropped and she exhaled. I went to set the knife down on he kitchen counter and went i turned back around to face Astrid i saw a tear roll down her eye. I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug since i knew what was wrong. Once she was feeling better we headed outside on our walk.

THIRD PERSON POV

Well they where on their walk in the forest the twins where flying by Hiccups house and saw Astrid's shirt hanging outside to dry. The instantly turned around and went to go grab Snotlout. Once the found him in the forge testing new weapons they brought him back to hiccups house. "Snoutlout what to you see weird here?" Tuff asked him. "Ummm."  It took Snotlout a while until he noticed Astrid's shirt hanging their. "OMG!! Astrid is in Hiccups house with no shirt on!" He yelled at the twins. "EXACTLY!" they responded. They went up to Hiccups front door and knocked on it but no one answered. The three f them looked at each other and said "this means she is out with Hiccup with no shirt on." They all got really exited and come up with a game to finder her. The first one to find her gets to spend the day with shirtless Astrid.

ASTRIDS POV

Well Hiccup and i are walking threw the woods with every step i take it feels like someone is pushing on a really sensitive bruise on my back.  All my muscles ache. My abs, every back muscle my chest...its awful. This recovery is going to take a long time.

I could tell by the way Hiccup was acting that he knew i was in pain so he took my had to kind of to me "i'm here for you" without actually saying it. Then before we knew it we both had to run and hid for cover because by the looks of it Snotlout and Tuff were going to crash into us well yelling "I found her!" witch made me confused. Sure enough they did end up crashing and came running over to me only to look disappointed. "Aww she still has a shirt on" Snoutlout wined at me. "What the fuck Snotlout! I would punch you right now if i was able to!" As i said that Hiccup punched him on the face for me and I continued yelling at them. "Why the hell would you think i wouldn't have a shirt on!?" "Well we saw your shirt hanging to dry at Hiccups house so we thought you might be wondering around with no shirt on but by the looks of it it seems like you've got a shirt on" Tuffnut explained to me. "Oh my god! You two are so perverted!" I yelled at them walking faster then we where before because I was so disgusted by them. Hiccup came after me and took my hand telling me to slow down because I could burst one of my stitches that Gothi gave me. I still continued walking fast despite what Hiccup told me. I just wanted to get away form those two mutton heads. I kept walking at my pace until my stomach started to feel wet. I slowed down my pace a bit and held my hand on the spot that felt wet. When i took my hand off and looked down both my hand and shirt where bloody. Before i could look at Hiccup for help he picked my up bridal style and started running towards Gothies hut. Now that i could see the damage done to my stomach the pain started to kick in and was really hurting. I groaned in pain. I clenched my jaw shut  tight trying not to scream it hurt so much. I small tear started to roll down my cheek. "Don't worry Astrid. Ill get you to Gothies soon" he said well still running. We reached the village and people where staring at me clinging to hiccup with tears in my eyes. Its embarrassing having people see my hurt. The fearless Astrid Hofferson Hurt. Hiccup reached Gothi hut and thank god she was there. Hiccup laid my down on the table gently and pulled and rolled up my shirt for Gothi well she got her things ready. When Gothi came over with her things Hiccup came and held my hand. The one that was all bloody. Gothi stared to clean the blood away from my wound and then she started to close it back up. She stuck the needle threw my skin and i screamed and cried in pain. My stomach stiffened up as a reflex which made putting the needle threw my skin more painful because it was tight. When she was finished putting the new stitches in I laid my head back now in the table in relief and looked at Hiccup all tired. Gothi tapped a new gauze pad onto my stomach and rolled my shirt back down. She told me to go back home and rest and tomorrow not do what I did today. Hiccup picked up my weak body in His arms and started caring me back to his house. i rested my head on his chest and put my outside arm around his neck to hold on. I closed my eyes knowing i was safe in his arms.

 As he carried me threw the village I could feel the presence of people staring at me. I just kept my head tucked into Hiccups chest and my eyes closed so i didn't have to acknowledge them. As we got closer to Hiccups house and there where less people around i heard Snotlout and Tuffnut call my name and ask if i was okay. I looked up form Hiccup chest and gave a small head sake to tell him to just ignore them. They are the last people i want to see right now. Hiccup got to his house and closed the door. He brought me right upstairs to his bed and laid me down. "How are you feeling now" he asked me. "sick to my stomach" I replied with no expression showed in my face. "Is there anything I can do to help." "Just stay here with me. Please."  Hiccup laid down beside me on his bed and I snuggled closer to him closing my eyes and falling asleep.