Dragons

The new engaged couple was so happy and wanted to go tell everyone. They walked out of Hiccups room holding hands and Snotlout yelled at Hiccup to let go of his soon to be wife's hand. Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and smiled. 

"Snotlout you will no longer be marrying Astrid or be chief of berk. I will" Hiccup announced.

The whole gang stated to walk towards the couple and gave them a huge hug. 

"It's great to have you back Hiccup" Gobber said.

It's been 3 weeks and soon everyone would be going back to berk since they were only going to be here for a month. Well they were still in their group hug Hiccup started thinking, what if i taught them how to train dragons. When they all stopped there group hug Hiccup whispered into Astrid's ear and asked her if he could talk to her alone for a minute. 

"I was wondering if i could teach you and the others how to train a dragon?" Hiccup asked Astrid.

"Ya that would be great!" she said happily.

"Okay. Training starts tomorrow morning." he said.

They both walked back to the group and announced what was going to happen tomorrow morning. After they all heard Some of them looked like they were exited and some looked like they weren't.

"Well everyone should go home and get a good night rest. Make sure to be up early tomorrow and meet me at the ring." hiccup commanded.

After he said that everyone left except for Astrid.

"Whats wrong Astrid?" he asked her.

"Can i sleep with you again tonight? I don't really want to sleep with Snotlout Since i don't have to anymore." she asked him.

"Ya for sure. I completely understand." he said back.

Astrid smiled and followed hiccup to his room. As Astrid entered his room she remembered that she doesn't have any pyjamas to wear. 

"Umm...Hiccup. I don't have any pyjamas to wear." she said to him.

"Oh. Well you can use one of my long shirts if you want?" he suggested. 

"Ya that would be good." she replied.

Hiccup was searching threw his dresser trying to find one of his shirts that are long that she could wear. As he was searching he remembered that the longest shirt he had was the one he was wearing at the moment. Then he thought to himself and remembered the the scars on his back and didn't know how she would react when he took off his shirt. 

"Astrid, my longest shirt is the one I'm wearing. Is that ok?" he asked her.

"Ya that's fine." She replied.

Hiccup faced her and pulled off his shirt handing it to her so she could put it on. Hiccup turned around so he didn't see her getting changed. Astrid saw his scars and decided not to say anything knowing that he has probably been threw a lot out here on his own. Astrid turned around also and started to get changed well Hiccup was searching for some loose pants to wear. Astrid turned around and said she was done and hiccup just replied saying ok. When hiccup found the pants he was look for he took off his current pants and put on the new ones not caring if Astrid saw or not. They are getting married so they will have to have kids so They will see each other naked one way or another. He threw his old pants in the laundry and got into bed beside her. He blew out the candle and and they went to bed.

In the morning Hiccup got up first letting Astrid sleep in a bit. He made his side of the bed and laid out Astrid's cloths on it. He went into the kitchen and started making some egg's for breakfast. Once he had finished cracking the eggs and putting them into the pan he went to get wake up Astrid. He went over to her side of the bed and nudged the side of her stomach. She slowly started to wake up and rolled over to see Hiccup.