time

(5 years later)

(hiccup looks like he does in httyd 2 and the gang looks like how they do in rtte)

Its been 5 years since hiccup has left berk and he has really adjusted on his new island. . Mean while on berk a lot has changed. the whole gang is now 20 including Hiccup. That means its time for a new chief to rise. Since Astrid has no parents anymore she doesn't really have any say in what the chief tells her to do and unfortunately this is not good for Astrid.  Since Snotlout needs a wife and no one is dating him at the time, Stoick has decided that he will marry Astrid and the wedding will be in 3 months.

The gang has recently graduated dragon killing school. That was a very hard thing for Astrid to deal with ever since Hiccup showed her how kind dragons really are and they don't want to hurt us. To celebrate there graduation Gobber has planned a trip to a far away island. It would be just Gobber and the gang. They will be gone for a month. Well they are gone the village will be starting to set up for the royal wedding. 

It was the night before the gang leaves for the trip and they were all sitting around the campfire with gobber planning on who would sleep with who in what tent. They were going to bring 3 tents since that's all they had. They all decided they decided that Astrid and Snotlout would share a tent, Gobber and Fishlegs would share a tent and the twins would share a tent. After they had eaten there dinner chicken they all went to bed early since it would be and early morning.

They all woke up very early and headed down to the docks with there stuff to load onto the ships. The water was still calm as if there were no life at all in it. They all got on the ship and put up there sails. All they had to do now was wait for the 2 day gurney to pass by.

Back at Hiccups island his was up at his usual time getting ready for the day. On today's scheduled for him was, wash Toothless, clean the stalls and go fishing since he has run out of food. 

Him and Toothless headed down to the water for Toothless's bath time. Hiccup filled up his bowl with water and poured it on Toothless. He grabbed his soapy sponge and started scrubbing. He scrubbed his head, behind his ears, his back, his stomach, his feet and was still working on his armpits. "Come on Toothless. I know it tickles but i have to clean you. You really smell." hiccup said to his laughing squirming dragon. 

Now its onto the stalls. The worst part. Hiccup grabbed the shovel and started scooping the dragon poop well Toothless sat there and watched. The smell was awful. It smelt like socks that have been worn for a week straight combined with diarrhea. That was the worst part of that day done.

Now it was fishing time, but Toothless and i have our own special way of doing it. "Come on Toothless are you ready to go fishing?" Hiccup asked him. Toothless looked at him with a smirk on his face.  Hiccup jumped on Toothless's back and and they took off toward the ocean. Toothless dove into the water with Hiccup still on his back and collected a mouth full of fish. They repeated that several times, each time bringing the fish back to the house."I think we have enough fish to last us a month now bud." Hiccup said to Toothless. 

(time skip to the gangs arrival)

"There it is!" Fishlegs shouted pointing to an island of the bow of the ship. It was sun set when they reached the island and they decided to set up the tents, have a small campfire and go to bed. What they didn't know thought is they they were on the island of Hiccup haddock the III.

Hiccup was watching the sun set when he noticed the berk ship arriving. He was confused and decided to watch what they were doing until it got so dark he couldn't see them anymore. He watched them as they came off the ship. It was Gobber and the gang. as soon as he saw Astrid come off the ship love and emotion started to fill his heart and then he remembered the day that he left her. "I love you Astrid" replayed in his head as he flew away from berk. "what will she think of me" he thought in his head. he watched them set up their tents. He noticed Astrid and Snotlout setting up a tent together. He felt his heart drop. He kept waiting them set up their tents until they were finished and they they all sat around the campfire talking. Then out of no were Snotlout kissed Astrids cheek and she didn't even hit him. That's when he knew that the love between them was gone. hiccup just turned around and walked inside with his heart feeling like 1000 pound and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked this chapter. it personally was one of my favourites. stay tuned for the next one. if you want to hear a cool httyd song listen to this video. i love it so much. i was listening to it well writing this chapter.