Hiccstrid

HICCUP
I was holding Astrid in my arms as we raced back to Berk. As I was cradling her in my arms seeing all of her wounds it reminded me of what I went threw. All the whips, deep knife cuts, it all cane flowing back into me head along with that V looking symbol he engraved into my chest. He told me that it's there to remind me of him and that he'll always be out in the ocean somewhere with dragons on his ships.
We where still a ways away from Berk and Astrid started to wake up. "Astrid don't worry, your safe now" I told her stroking her hair.
She showed no reaction to my voice but I did feel her muscles relax a bit and she went back to sleep. After a little longer of flying break came into view and I saw some people looking up at us to see if we got Astrid. I felt bad for her and wanted to give her as much privacy as I could because I didn't know how she would feel about the whole village looking at her exposed with her wounds. I flew right over the crowd of people and to Gothi's hut. "Gothi her cuts are deep and infected. Please do your best and make her feel better. She means the world to me." I told her. Gothi took her form my arms and when into her hut to start healing her. she close the door and I went and leaned y back up against the wall and slowly slid down it. I hit the ground and put my knees up, rested my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands just hoping she will he okay. After a few minutes of waiting I heard a scream coming from inside the hut. My muscles tensed up knowing she was hurt. After a few more minutes of screams I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and rushed right inside noting about her privacy anymore. she need someone with her and I need to be with her. I took her hand in mine and put my other hand on her head brushing her hair back with my palm. "Astrid, just look at me. your going to be alright. Everything fine. Gothi is just cleaning up your cuts and putting bandages on them." I told her trying to distract her. But to be honest she really didn't look okay. Gothi had her shirt pulled up and there where many cuts like mine not as many as mine but still a lot. At least 20 just on her abs. After ten unites go Goth cleaning up her abs she's was done her front side. Well that's what we thought. before Astrid went to roll over so Gothi could fix the marks on her back she told Gothi that she had a deep wound on her chest. That got we worried because one of the deepest wound I had on me was only chest and that was the V mark.  "Astrid where is that mark?" I asked her getting worried. She pulled her shirt down to reveal the mark and it was the same mark i have on my chest. I thought i would wait until after Gothi is finished healing her to tell her about my mark. Gothi came over with some more disinfectant and tried to clean up that scar also but unfortunately Viggo made that one deep enough so it would definitely scar just like mine. Well she was trying to clean up her wound it was a little bit awkward because i could see some of her boob. 

Astrid flipped over onto her stomach and Gothi pulled up the back of her shirt to stat cleaning the wounds. The marks on her back where more whip burns then stab wounds but there still where a few stab wounds. the marks went from her lower back all the way up to her shoulder blades. Again this was kind of awkward because now i can see her bra buckle. The wounds on her back didn't hurt her as much because most of them have closed over and scared already. She winced in pain at a few of them but that was all.

Gothi was all finished her healing so i picked Astrid up and brought her back to my house so i could look after her since her parents are gone. I walked right into my house and up the stairs to my room and laid her on my bed gently. "How are you feeling after that?" I asked her. "Sick to my stomach. The pain wasn't quite as bad as when i got my original wounds but still hurt a lot." She explained to me. "Astrid i'm so sorry for all of this. If i had jut told you about the dragon eye when i first met you again then you wouldn't have any of these scars." I said cuddling up to her her beside her in my bed. "Hiccup don't worry about it. You had no reason to tell me about it." She said to me."Astrid about that mark on your chest. I have the same one. What did Viggo tell you when he put that on you?" I asked her wondering what the message he gave her was that was now engraved into her. "He didn't tell me anything. I blacked out i was in so much pain and when i woke up i was in your arms." She explained to me. "I'm just glad your back home." i said to her. I was kind of scared now. Knowing that Viggio never gave a message to Astrid about the scar he gave her means its a message to me. A warning. The sun was starting to set so we both decided to just stay where we were and got o bed since we where tired from today. Especially Astrid. 

The next morning we both woke up kind of early since we went to bed early. I helped Astrid get up and get ready. Since Astrids shirt was covered in blood from her wounds she went into the bathroom to change into one of my shirts so we could wash hers. not to long after she went into the bather i heard her call my name. "Astrid are you okay?"I asked her. "Umm can you come in here?" she asked me. I went in there and she still had her shirt on. "Ugh this is going o be a weird question to ask but i kinda need help getting my shirt off." As soon as i heard that i'm pretty sure i started to blush a really deep red colour. "My cuts hurt to much to get my shirt off. i cant move my shoulder around enough. My cuts keep staring to split and re open." She explained to me. "Are you sure?"I asked her. "Well ya. I don't really wasn't to stay in my bloody shirt fro a week. Anyways you practically saw me with just my bra on yesterday when i was getting healed."She explained to me. i just looked down and scratched my neck a bit embarrassed and said okay.

She turned around with her back facing me. I went up behind her and started to roll the shirt up to take it off. Astrid went to put her arms above her head to get her shirt off but it hurt to much. Instead i just pulled it over her head with the shirt now in front of her and attached to her arms. I pulled the shirt off her arms and now e where just standing there awkwardly. "Umm. Are you all good now?"I asked her not knowing what to do or say. "I think i need a bit of help getting you shirt on. remember i cant get my arms above my head." she explained again to me. i put her blue bloody shirt down on the bathroom counter and grabbed my clean green shirt to put in her. This time to get the shirt on i have to face her. i rolled up the shirt so i could hook my fingers around the neck hole so i could stretch it out so it didn't rub any of her burns. then i had to help slowly guide her hands threw the arm hole so it didn't hurt her.Once the shirt was over her arms and head it just draped down her like a dress since i was a bit bigger than her. "Okay i'm going to go wash your shirt now."I told her leaving the bathroom. "Wait! I'm coming with you" she replied back to me. She followed me out of the back door of my house to the little side river the flows beside my house. Astrid sat on the rock beside me watching as i dunked her shirt in the water. The blue water turned into more of a red looking water colour as all of the blood in the shirt rinsed out of it and into the river. Once all of the blood was gone out of the shirt i hung it up on the cloths line and we went back inside for breakfast. I have no idea what i'm going to do with Astrid today to keep her busy today seeing as she can't do much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey guys. sorry i haven't uploaded in what seems like forever. I just haven't had the flow of writing like I usually do but now it do again. Hope you liked this chapter. i really had a tun of fun writing it. I personally loved the hiccstrid moments in it. I thought i would make this chapter one of my bests to make up for the absents that I've had. well anyway this chapter was 1643 words long so i hope you enjoyed it. stay posted to see what happens when the rest of the gang sees Astrid's shirt hanging outside to dry. ;)