proposal

Toothless poked his head up with confusion and followed his rider. As Hiccup was about to get on Toothless he heard Astrid calling him from a distance. He paused to let Astrid say what she wanted to before leaving.

"Hiccup please don't go again. I didn't ever want to be apart from you again. I didn't want to have to marry Snotlout i want to marry you. I want to be with you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock for the rest of my life. Please don't go. I don't want to loose you again." she said letting out everything she had to say including a tear falling down her eye. 

"I love you to Astrid. I'm not saying goodbye forever, just for now." he said giving her a hug and a kiss goodbye.

He got on Toothless and flew off. Astrid stared at him flying away until she couldn't see him anymore. She turned around to go back inside his house and saw the gang standing at the door. 

"What is wrong with you Tuffnut!" she yelled at him.

"I was just answering Gobber's question that Hiccup couldn't answer" he replied happily.

"Ya i know. And thanks a lot for that Tuffnut. Now all because of you the person I LOVE is gone and i will probably never see again." Astrid said holding back her tears.

"Astrid what about me? we're getting married in a moth and a few weeks." Snotlout said worried.

"HaHaHaHa! Snotlout i didn't get a choice to marry you. Your uncle made me marry you. I have been in love with Hiccup since the day before he left when we told each other that. Just because I'm marrying you doesn't mean i love you" she said walking back inside Hiccups house.

Astrid went into Hiccups room, closed the door and locked it. That's were she would be for the rest of the day. Astrid put on one of Hiccups shirts and climbed into his side of the bed. she got under the covers and pulled them tight to her and fell asleep. 

Hiccup has been flying for an hour now. He knew that he could never leave Astrid again either and that's sort of what he told her when he left. Hiccups plan was to do a full day of flying straight into no where and then turn around and do a straight day of flying back. it would be tiring but it would also be a good amount of time to help Hiccup think about everything that has happened and everything that is going to happen. 

( a day later)

Astrid has slept all day and night yesterday and had nothing to eat. She got out of bed, Went into the kitchen to get some breakfast and the gang was here again. She was kind of annoyed that they were here because they were never once invited by Hiccup. They just keep coming into his house when ever they want to. Since Astrid didn't wants to be near them, instead of making eggs like she originally wanted to she just grabbed a bowl of cereal and strawberry's to eat in Hiccups room.

Hiccup was already on his way back to his island with Toothless. He was so happy to get to see Astrid again. He was just hoping that she would feel the same way about him after leaving her again and was hoping that they didn't all leave on their boat already. With that thought of Astrid leaving in his mind made him make Toothless go twice as fast as he normally would. Then he thought to himself and remembered that that's exactly what he has just dine ti her. He started to feel really bad. 

(when hiccup arrives)

Hiccup jumped off of Toothless and bolted inside of his house. he ran into the kitchen and only saw the gang and not Astrid witch made him a but mad. Then he went and checked the living room and still didn't see her. The last place was his room. He ran towards it throwing open the door and there she was sitting on his bed in this cloths staring at the roof but when she heard that door swing open her head whipped over to look at him. Hiccup tore off his helmet and threw it to the floor and Astrid jumped into hiccups arms and they shared a very heart felt passionate kiss. Well they were still kissing Hiccup kicked the bedroom door shut since everyone was in the hall watching them. When they separated Hiccup looked at her and said "I'm never leaving you again" and then gave her a small kiss. 

"Astrid will you please do me an honour and not marry Snotlout?" Hiccup asked her.

"Yes. defiantly. But you do know that you would have to come back to berk for that to happen and then you would become the chief and would have to get married to someone." She told him.

"Yes i do, and those three words i just said i would like to say on our wedding day. Astrid Hofferson, will you marry me?" Hiccup said getting down on one knee. 

"Yes of course i will!"she said giving him a huge hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys liked that chapter. i loved it. i loved all of the emotion in that chapter between everyone and i loved the way Hiccup proposed to her. let me know what you guys think of my book and just leave comments for any suggestions.