family

Astrid continued with the gang in the forest. she couldn't figure out a way to tell Snotlout that she has found someone else without giving Hiccup away. The marriage was arranged so the only way that she could marry someone else would be if they are royal. Ever since Hiccup gave her that kiss it felt like the time whenever Snotlout tried to hit on her she would beat him up. She loved those days. It was around noon when Gobber finally decided to turn back. They would probably take a while to find their way back considering how thick the forest was. "UGHHH! This is going to take forever!"Snotlout complained. "shut up Snotlout." Astrid said back to him as usual.  "Gobber i think were going the wrong way. I believe we are going west and we need to be going east." Astrid explained to him. "Oh ya. Thanks lad. What would i do without your survival skills?" Gobber replied. From that point on Astrid led the group to were they needed to be. 

After Hiccup dropped off Astrid back with the group he went back to the forge and continued on Toothless's new tail fin. Well Hiccup was working he started thinking about having Astrid over for dinner tonight. He would have to sneak her away from the group and she would have to tell a really good lie on were she was going so they wouldn't worry about her being gone for a while. And Astrid would also have to agree with all of this.

(later that night)

Hiccup was finishing up in the forge before heading over to the gang's camp to get Astrid. He wasn't quit finished Toothless's new tail fin but was getting pretty close. Hiccup called for Toothless and got on his back to head over to the camp. He landed behind the same bush that he did before and wispier called Astrid over so no one else would hear him. 

"Hiccup what are you doing here?" she asked him. "just follow me." he said to her. "Were are you taking me?" she asked. "To dinner." he explained to her. "But what about the others?" she asked a bit worried. "Don't worry about them." he said confidently. 

Hiccup took Astrid's hand and started to lead her over to his house. "So how does fish sound for dinner?" hiccup asked. "great!" she replied. 

As thy arrived to hiccups house Astrid thought it was amazing. They walked inside and went over to the kitchen. Astrid sat down at the kitchen table well Hiccup started to cook the fish. "Hiccup this place is amazing. How did you build it?" she mentioned. "well i had the help of a few groncles. I couldn't have done this by myself. why don't i give you a tour of this place well the fish is cooking?" he answered. "Ya sure. That would be great!" she said happily. 

He started to show her around the house. He showed her the living room, were the washroom is, and were the his bed room is. They were on their way back to the kitchen when Hiccup heard voices  travailing threw the halls but not just any voices. Gobber and the others. He grabbed Astrid's hand and pulled her into his room. He closed the door behind them and locked it. He ran to his closet and grabbed his helmet. "Astrid what ever happens out there with them you we can't give away who i am yet. I'm just not ready." he said to her. "don't worry. This is our secret until ready." she said in a loving way."Thank-you Astrid." he sad well giving her a big hug. 

Hiccup unlocked his door and opened it and him and Astrid started to walk out of his room. They started walking towards the kitchen to take the fish off the fire so they wouldn't burn. What they saw in the kitchen wasn't only the fish but his old family. Astrid was about to say hi when everyone pulled out there weapons and pointed them at Hiccup. Snotlout ran over to Astrid and grabbed Astrid's hand as if she was in danger and he was rescuing her. they all started to come closer to Hiccup so he had so chance but to pull out inferno. "I don't want to hurt any of you" Hiccup said. "Then why did you kidnap Astrid?" Gobber asked. "I didn't."he said trying to think up of something fast. "He is am old friend." Astrid jumped in to say. "Oh ok. How do you know him Astrid." Gobber asked. "Umm. That's a long story for another time." she said.

Hiccup walked over to the fire to get the fish well everyone talked. since hiccup didn't have enough fish for everyone Gobber said that they would just eat when they got back to the camp. There was one problem though. Hiccup can't eat when he has his mask on. "Ill just eat once you guys have left." he said to the group. "well why don't you just take off your mask to eat then?" the twins stated. "That not an option at the moment." Hiccup said seriously. "i recognise you from somewhere." Snotlout said curious. "oh well i don't recognise you." Hiccup said back. "well i think well get going now. are you coming Astrid?" Gobber asked. "umm, ill just hang out here a bit longer and then head back to the camp." Astrid replied.  The gang got up and left but not completely. They just left the room and started to eavesdrop on them to figure out who the masked  man was. 

Now that the gang was gone Hiccup hiccup could take off his mask and they could eat. They were so hungry that they didn't even talk to each other. They waited until they were finished eating to do that. "Hey Astrid, i'm sorry about them finding us here. i did't think that they would honestly clue in that you were missing." Hiccup explained to her. "No don't worry about it Hiccup. The important thing is is that they didn't find out who you are." Astrid said back to him. 

But what they didn't know is that the gang now does know Hiccup's identity. They all looked at each other in shock and wanted to jump out and give him a huge hug but instead they did what Hiccup and Astrid thought they were going to do, go to the camp and eat some dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longest chapter yet. 1076 word. I wanted to give a shout out to @LoveLightFuryPL for voting on my chapters. Its means a lot, thank you so much.